VIP Glass? Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ThePremierNight, May 19, 2018.

1. Hey,

I'm looking to pick up a nice ass bong to be the centerpiece in my room this year, and since I'm going to be putting black lights in I've been looking at some VIP glass from my local shop. If I can pick up these pieces for around $300-$400 think they're worth it? They look sturdy from the pictures and from what I've felt of them in the store. These are the three they have in store, in addition to some other neat looking recycler pieces by VIP.

EDIT: Also putting a picture of their recycler.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. They look pretty sick, but I wouldn’t pay $300 to $400 just to have one as a centerpiece. But it depends, do you plan on having a session or 2 with one?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd your getting a black light in your room a uv bong would be awesome and so would some other uv reactive things like ornaments lol

300 to 400 dollars that glass piece you posted isn't worth it these uv reactivate bongs are like 20 dollars look at my pic.

Screenshot_2018-05-20-02-22-31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just search online for a uv glass piece glass is glass at the end of the day and it will still get dirty like any glass bong my advice get a cheap uv bong but pick one you think looks the best

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If you have money to throw away I'd say go for it. I'm not a bong guy so I admit I don't know much but I would think there's something just as cool and functional as that one that's a quarter or half the price. For me, I just need the smoke to enter my lungs and cheaply. I don't need show pieces.