Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. You are fucking idiot for posting this on a general forum. If you go through with this, the cops will trace you back to this post.

2. "I was going down a road that I don't know at 145mph, it's not like I was being wreckless"

jokes

someone ban this dude already

3. #103 Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    People are stupid...

4. This is a board about bud, so take a chill-pill and smoke something, you're gonna soil yourself from the raging. First off, how the hell can you accurately measure my attitude, over the internet? You just want a reason to vent on somebody, for something you don't know shit about, obviously. Secondly, I've driven the road on several different occasions, I more-or-less misjudged the timing of the turn, another factor could be that the one kid yelped out frantically into my ear.

5. The speed was slightly exaggerated, I'm figuring I was going that speed, but I didn't examine it for several seconds before the crash, which stated I was going 135 MPH on the speedometer.

6. Some of you people and your judgemental bullshit, really frusterating. You clearly have no knowledge of driving, I FISH TAILED, a freak accident for the most part. I've driven at this speed on other roads that I deemed appropriate, even though it was obviously bafoonish. I knew how to handle the car at high-speeds, I knew not to use the breaks going at certain speeds. It's not as if the turn was a completely unrealistic accomplishment, it was the breaking the caused the accident.

Also, I wasn't attempting to commit fraud, I was contemplating it RIGHT AFTER the crash, I was just CURIOUS. This has gotten to the point where it's just blatently rude comments.

7. If you can't take the flames, stay out of the city.

8. This song reminds me of you, you gangster.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofCQ6rQQPg4&feature=bf_next&list=PL7D4F75905761C8B2&index=110&shuffle=530109]YouTube - SPM GARZA WEST[/ame]

9. Going 135 around a corner and fish-tailing isn't a freak accident dude, that's a pretty predictable outcome.

10. Because you were there, right? Also, you know the exact physics involved in the turn, as well as the degree at whch it bends.

11. It's unfortunate that the worst injury sustained were that of the passenger instead of the driver.

12. Well then, enlighten us, won't you?

13. pics or it didnt fucking happen jesus

14. a) Torch the car
    b) kill all witnesses
    c) flee country

d) say hello to Roman Pulanski

15. just admit that what you did was pretty fucking stupid ... if you cant drive speeds like that dont do it

16. :laughing: This is just evolution sorting out the smart from the...OP.

Try a little harder next time, Darwin.

17. Chicago...It is starting to make sense now.*

*No offense to anyone in Chicago, I just don't think that highly of the city...Or the state for that matter.

18. One day you will learn, OP.

Whether you learn the hard way is entirely up to you.