Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. #81 Sticky b, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I will be the first to say that I have done some stupid shit in my days. You mistake where I'm coming from. Count your blessings that you and your friends walked away. Just learn from it man. And the OP is right. We've all fucked up now let's all go blow trees till we look Chinese

2. There is a difference between accidents and stupid decisions resuslting in accidents.

The best you can do is learn your fucking lesson and put the dumb shit behind you.

3. what if everybody died beside you and you ending up in the wheelchair? would be awesome right

4. Dude, for all I know you could be Mother Theresa.
    I still wouldn't want you to have a driver's license.

5. Did you clutch kick or straight up shift down and power thru that bitch?

6. Unfortunately it wasn't stick.

7. Op you really sound like a troll.

How can you be ignorant enough to not know that liability insurance would not cover a stolen vehicle?

Why would you be coming back from a party at 145 on a country road that you are not familiar with?

Having already had alleged DUI run ins, why would you even contemplate, let alone do that?

Then you received a DUI after this major fuck -up?

Either trolling heavy or a prime Darwins award candidate. :rolleyes: :confused: :smoke:

P.S. Your signature is also in violation of the rules i.e. no animated sigs.

8. I don't hope you die, but I do hope you get in another wreck and get paralyzed.

Then you can go fast like Christopher Reeves.

9. Yeah man this shit really bugs me out, I just learned a kid I graduated with is now paralyzed from the neck down after a wreck. He was speeding too. It doesn't hit you hard enough till it effects someone you knew personally...

and yeah we're all not flawless but i'd never do 145 around a bend with all my friends in the car.

10. cool.

11. #91 Buck Strickland, May 14, 2011
    Not cool... Not cool...

12. You obviously can't handle going 145mph, you're lucky to be alive.
    Don't do it again.

13. :laughing: My stupidity? Did you get hit in the head a lil too hard during your "mistake" and forget this thread is about YOUR fuckup? [​IMG]

Keep trying to turn it around on everybody else, it's entertaining.

Whoa look out guys, we've got a fast learner on our hands! :eek:

Nobody is acting like that. Everybody is pointing out the idiocy in not only your actions, but your attitude. Not to mention, after your fuck up, you continue to fuck up (DUI).

You make it seem like it was a simple "mistake" going ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE MILES AN HOUR with a carload of people and quite obviously none of the skills necessary to control that car. Did the car go from 0 to 145 in the blink of an eye? No, it took YOUR foot smashed on the accelerator to get there. If you didn't know there were turns coming up you shouldn't have been going so fast. A mistake during driving is merging into a lane without signaling or checking your blind spot, or missing your exit on the freeway. You made the conscious choice to haul ass on a road with which you were unfamiliar with a car full of people. In other words, it was a whole series of stupid "mistakes" you made, not just one tiny little one.

Now let's think about if, say, your little brother was in someone's car and they did the same stupid shit you did. Difference is, this time your little brother is killed in the accident (cuz he's dumb enough to not wear a seat belt like your friend). Is it just some harmless little mistake now? Oh pish posh, it's just a little mistake, we all make mistakes, get off the driver's back, right?

It's not just the one incident that pisses people off about you. It's your continual stupid behavior and unwillingness to accept responsibility for what you know was goddamned retarded for you to do, then you come on here asking about defrauding your insurance company. Did you really think you'd be welcomed with open arms with all that stupid shit??

Still wanna be a child and try the "I know you are but what am I?" reply? :rolleyes:

(of course you do, what am I saying....)

14. wow guy, you are a moron. I almost wish someone would've gotten hurt cause then maybe you would realize how fucking stupid you are. Driving around at night around a bend going 150mph is fucking stupid. Doing that when you are responsible for other people's lives in your car (or possibly other people on the road) is a completely different level of retarded. You should have your license revoked for at least 5 yrs maybe that'd teach you a lesson. Although honestly, you deserved to be lying motionless and breathless in that field instead.

15. Wait, so, this might have been posted already, but how do you plan on reporting it stolen with the police reports that have you listed in a car accident with other with injuries, on the same date?

And count your lucky stars. I had a friend that died, and killed the two other people that were in his car, going a helluva lot slower than that.

16. yea, i'm sorry i gotta come back. Everyone makes mistakes? Yea, i've made a few in my life.. I didn't attempt to kill myself and 3 other people. I've never had a yearning for high speeds. I've also never put other people's lives in danger. I also didn't make a decision to drive like a fucking f1 wannabe to show off to my friends. You didn't make a mistake. You knowingly and willingly do this. You (should've) knew what the consequences are going to be and you still proceeded to drive 150mph. That's not making a mistake. That's being careless. Making a mistake when driving is backing into someone in a parking lot, cause you weren't paying attention. Hell even rear ending someone could be a mistake (not trying to justify people who don't pay attention on the road) But driving that fast AT NIGHT on a fucking country road is just thoughtless. Did it even cross your mind what MIGHT happen? BTW how are your friends after all this? None of em are mad at ya at all that you, you know, almost put em in a coffin? I know for a fact, that'd be the last time i'd ever get in a car with a friend like you. I'd also really rethink whether i would ever want to be friends with an individual as reckless and careless as yourself.

17. ^ Ehhhhh, I'm sure his friends knew what they were getting into when they got into the car.

18. if i was in the car with you, you would have gotten an ass beating. you dont do that shit with other people, if you want to risk your own life then fine, but when you have friends in the car their lives are in your hands and you are responsible. and reporting it stolen would only land you some time for insurance fraud. i wanna say 145 is bs but kids these days....

19. #100 Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011
    Me too bro, me too