Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. #61 Buck Strickland, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yay for anticipation!

2. damn bro. sounds like you couldnt drive well enough to do 145 yet.

3. Around a curvature thats meant to be turned going 40? Nice attempt at trolling, but I wasn't on a nascar track sonny boy.

4. Stupid people piss off others....

5. Yeah, your stupidity is surely annoying me right now.

6. damn. no reason to be a dick. have fun takin it in the ass for insurance fraud.

7. Do you have tunnel vision, only noticing my posts? Others are being 10x more childish and rude.. Actually, I'll have fun spending money, not in jail. How can I be convicted of something I didn't do?

8. It's obvious you weren't concerned about anyone in the car going that speed. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yes,
    Very disrespectful.
    145mph or whatever it was on GRAVEL (country roads around here are considered gravel).
    you could pass for legally retarted and should never have a license.

9. [ but shit happens broski. ]

WHAT the f*ck.
    I better stop reading this shit before I really loose it..
    GET A LIFE.

10. Lose what? Control on your bowels? Are you about to deficate in your undies? Relax man, everybody was fine, as i've previously stated. Also, it wasn't a gravel road..

11. As someone who has worked in a major trauma room for 20 years I can say I have seen it all.
    So here it goes.
    1. Consider this your one and only free pass. You're lucky dude don't tempt fate twice.
    2. People doing stupid shit like this is why I will always have a job.
    3. If you kill or permanently cripple someone trust me you will not want the guilt you will forever have to live with.
    Peace out bro

12. My license was suspended for a DUI on another occasion, after the event.

13. I feel better believing this is some sick joke.
    Because that is really sick.
    No wonder your mommy doesn't want to be responsible for you.

14. People make mistakes, cool your jets dudley do right.

15. Now if you do end up committing insurance fraud, you've destroyed your chances of getting away with it. You posted it on a public forum.

16. It's impossible now, statements were already given to the officers.

17. I think your a dumbass OP, your story could've been very, very different. You're lucky your able to tell this story at all.

fuck the car man you and your stupid friends deserved it

18. and to think you could've easily avoided all this bullshit if you were only sensible.

19. Everybody acts as if they're flawless, like they haven't made any mistakes. Well, if you haven't made any monumental mistakes, it will happen. Don't be so quick to cast judgement.