Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. Sure bruh bruh... I'm not trolling.

2. bruh bruh yuh

3. I'm balls-to-the-wall serious. But, you are entitled to your opinion bruh bruh.

4. When you start pointing out things unprovoked that a 5 year old knows is wrong, is when your balls to the wall technique fell through, bruh bruh.

post some pictures, lul.

/troll 101

*edit*

And I used to be an insurance agent for Nationwide. If you've contacted your insurance at all (like you said you did), you got a LOAD of documentation. Doesn't need to be of your car.

5. not only is lying to an insurance company a dumb ass move, but i KNOW you weren't going 145 on a fuckin country road

get real bro.

6. so.... much.... hate.... in this thread.

:confused:

7. I could possibly do that, if I feel the urge. I'm eventually going to the impound lot that is holding my car, to collect my vaueables inside, GPS and iPod touch. So i'll take some photos of the wreckage.. The axels literally snapped in half, tires sprung off, flattened the front and back.

8. Stop all the hating, the world is a vast expanse, car accidents happen, with different outcomes.. I know, as well as my peers, that I experienced that.

9. cool story bro.

post some pics, bruh bruh

10. Alright, its a black beemer, you'll see you nay-sayer.

11. 145 mph, car flipping over...

just last month, april 2nd to be exact, this guy i know was driving 100 mph on a state rt, 5 people in the car (1 of them very good friend of mine), 3 died, including the driver AND my friend... the other 2 went to the hospital and one of them died later... all of them were between the ages of 20-23.. sad story

not a jokin matter.. at all.

12. I was commenting on my other thread that he mentioned.. I never said shit was funny, I doubt your story though.

13. #57 Big_Money, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your mom work forr the school board to? Im on my moms insurance so it's a lil cheaper.

14. Nah, its just something thats involved with her coverage, she would of had a payment spike each month, so she said no.

BTW I didn't realise there was a bend coming up people, it wasn't completely wreckless.

15. #59 hurgrywolf0088, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011

yeah real talk, what have you been living under a rock. Be glad you're not dead from that accident you had. Honestly, paying 9 stacks for a 99 5 series...woo I wish that was me cause that had to of been the fastest come up in history. Never the less, you don't need advice for this, this is common sense. The most I can do is tell you chalk it and just go for another used car...probably something a little cheaper so you'd have more money for insurance cause, there's no way imma buy a 99 anything and not get full coverage.

And just for shits and giggles, why would you get liability insurance and not minimum coverage?--On second thought, don't answer this question cause I truly fear your answer.

Liability insurance...smfh

ps

why is there 4 pages to this thread? It's common fuggin sense. Do me a favor and close this thread when you get a chance. You don't need any pages more than 1 for this...asinine question.

16. This thread was created in anticipation of your comment, good job wolf!