Violent accident, I have questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Resin Lung, May 13, 2011.

1. I was surrounded by corn fields.. probably a different scenario.

2. Doubt it.

You said you applied the brakes. If there's a 100ft long skid mark present, they're gonna know you were speeding. Not to mention the extent of the damages wouldn't have been nearly as severe if you had only been following the speed limit :rolleyes:

3. OP, don't ever reproduce.

4. 145mph crash no seatbelt and surviving is impossible thats bs!!!

5. It's possible to survive a high speed crash...

provided you don't hit anything that stops the car dead in its tracks.

6. are you sure?

first of all if you do double the speed your car needs way longer to stop after a crash, nomatter if you hit the breaks or the car is doing fucking loopings!

and im pretty sure they would want to see some hair/blood of the deer, at least that is how it goes in the EU.

remember that they dont want to give you money, they want NOT to give you money, otherwise everybody would get some and theyd be broke as the lehman brothers :wave:

7. It's not some fib, it's the truth.. We nearly made contact with a set of boulders and telephone poles.

8. what I'm saying is fuck the car. You should be happy that you and your friends are alive.

9. And that the bud was intact.

10. I also love adrenaline...but not when i'm not in control. perfect example is in a car with some dumbass friend driving. i would soon get out and safely walk 50 miles. then go 2 miles with someone driving like that. I mean sure by your self, and maybe on a un used public road seasonal? if they have those where you live or dirt roads...but for real you got your buds in the car man. and shit i'm still young early 20's..but i just grew outta that stuff. never was fun for me... Safe drivin anyway..hope everything works out. and look on the bright side.. you don't have a lawsuit =)

11. So? Are you saying that because "no one is on the road that late" ?

You were. So was the motorist you flagged down. You have NO idea who is going to be around a corner, and definitely not at 145MPH.

Buy a Geo Metro next time, speed racer. Maybe you will quit driving like an idiot before you kill someone.

12. 145 mph?

what
    the
    fuck
    is
    wrong
    with
    you?

13. NOW I GET IT. damn, touche sir.

obvious troll is obvious. look at his baseball game thread ... touche.

14. Actually, one of the kids I wasn't too fond of is suing my insurance company.

15. I'm not trolling, but good observation I suppose....

16. So you mean to tell me you paid 9stacks in cash and you didn't get FULL fuckin coverage on the car....hhahaaahahaahaa!:smoke:

Atleast yall survived! Bet your fiend will wear a seat belt next time your crrazzy ass is driving!

17. Wow, honestly wish you would have died in that accident, OP. Drivers like yourself are what killed my older brother 3 years ago. You weren't even fucking drunk. Your ignorance suffocates me. Your friend dying would have been a real wake up call to you, eh? Hell, or YOU dying.

............ Really?

I really hope you are trolling. If not...well, I truly pity you and those around you, OP. Your mom should have gotten an abortion.

18. I was coming back from a PARTY.. I'm not going to clearly indicate whether I was trashed or not, I have pending DUI's.. Also, I have a very intrusive probation officer.

19. lul, don't feed the troll

20. My Mom could of included me on her plan, to lower the insurance costs... She didn't help me a bit..