Violence, Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol- What i did Last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Radioactive_Kid, Oct 24, 2009.

1. That about sums up my night last night.

(Pounded 5 beers before) Got into a brawl with some tools because their girlfriends decided to be smartasses. I was in a bad mood when these dumb bitches were yelling and causing a scene where i was hanging with some friends. Not wanting to get our spot blown up i told them to "shut the fuck up" which caused their boyfreinds to say something, but not loud enough where i heard em. They got in their car and drove past us. I saw the passenger side window open, and a milkshake come flying at me. *SPLAT* all over me, I started to run after the car, and they were making a turn so they had to slow down. I'm very very very fast (Ran my 40 in 4.35). Caught up to the car as they were turning and fucking punched the back passenger side window in. Well to say the least, they got out of their car along with 2 other guys who were following them, in another car. Fight broke out, and (not to sound like a badass) we fucked them up, Bad.

From there this lead all of us into a destructive mood. We went around throwing rocks and whatever we found in the garbage at houses. Broke into an abandoned house. Stole a basketball.

We all split up and everyone except my boy went home to sleep. We got an 18 of Budweiser picked up a friend of ours, played some beer pong talking about life (just the 3 of us). We were running low on beer and energy, so we each did several rails of speed, and went on a beer run. Got another 18 pack, of bud light, pounded several each and did some more speed.

After we left his house, my friend and i went back to my crib and smoked some ciggs, killed the last few beers left, and just sat there for 3 hours talking about life, karma, government, religion, and several other topics. Walked with him( lives down the road) to his house, and went to go hang out with my best friends sister, cuz she wanted to play video games (It was 6 am by that time). Instead of video games, one thing lead to another, and it turns out we fucked, and it was GOOOD!!! :yay:

I have yet to sleep and am running on energy drinks, and the most caffeine. I'm fucking shot but if i were to sleep now my sleep schedule will be screwed. I did not make this up, Honestly how could somebody make this up? This was my night last night, and very shortly i must leave for PA to go to my grandmother's funeral.

It's been a crazy week, and last night is just what i needed to get my mind clear, and help ease the pain of her death. Believe it or not, Honestly i don't care. I just felt like sharing.

2. uhhhh...

LOL this thread makes me laugh. what do you want people to say to you? fuck. you're a badass.

3. Na man, I'm really not. It was just a crazy night. I don't believe in violence, but what they did was fucked up, and they needed to pay. I just wanted to share my night cuz well... how could i not? :p

4. So.... You fucked your best friend's sister?

5. Those men were CRACK BABIES! and you should probably not steal shit... just in general a bad idea... Mr. talkaboutkarma

6. Where in NY are you from and what are you doing tonight? :p

7. Yes... Does that make me a bad person or something?

Touche sir! you have Bested me. I'll help some old lady in need or something, get the good karma back. I mean, it was only a basketball so i'm sure my karma is fine.

8. HAHAHA, I'm located in Rockland County, Right over the Tappan Zee bridge, 30 from the bonx, and tonight i have a funeral to attend :(

9. I once bested Ares the war god. I can best most everyone.

10. hahah

11. You earned yourself some rep my brotha. I admit defeat, I bow down to your superiority:laughing:

12. Don't be afraid to tell people you are a bad ass because what you did, well, was bad ass:cool:

13. i had the same night as u man

i got real drunk like wowwwwww

then i smoked a lot of bowls i was sooo high

then i violently fucked my hand

got my sex,drugs,violence and alcohol right derrrrr

14. Kind of depends on how your best friend feels about it.

15. .................................................

16. hows it going paper navigator?

i just replied to ur thread lol

17. thats what hes saying and i sayrite on

18. Not even remotely cool!

19. He doesn't have to know? I feel as if it will make things too awkward

Word, Thanks man ;)

We've all had moments we're not proud of, and that is one. But i had fun :devious: