vio kush PICS, should i flower yet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys this plant is almost a month old now, and i was wondering if i should start flowering it soon
    I want to make sure i dont get root rot or anything like that but i do want to get a big yield
    The size pot i have is 8 litres i believe and its pretty big, i also used this pot for my last 3 grows that were successful, but im askin when do you guys think i should start flowering, thanks

2. dont know why the pics went away

Attached Files:

• 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      210.6 KB
      Views:
    • 038.jpg
      038.jpg
      File size:
      242.1 KB
      Views:
    • 039.jpg
      039.jpg
      File size:
      263.3 KB
      Views:
  3. bump bump, how come i only have 1 view and it was from me haha, cmon guys

4. I switched to flowering when the plant is about 1/2 the size I want it to be. Most strains continue growing a decent amount after the 12/12 switch.

5. i switched mine over when she got about that big after some lst

6. As a rule of thumb ..........plant size will almost double in flower. So kinda depends on your set up. I judge plant size by how far my light is going to penetrate towards the end.
    Good luck, peace B

7. Also worth mentioning that some strains wont stop there. I had plants grow 6 times the veg height in about two weeks of 12/12.

Eg, plants that were 5 inches (LST'd) grew 30 inches - so the double/triple height rule of thumb isn't very accurate.

1 month of veg seems to be pretty "average" for grows.

8. this is very accurate and is what you should follow my observations say the same

9. ok thanks a lot for the replys guys i appreciate it very much