vintage pieces

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420bitchh, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I inherited a large paraphernalia collection, mostly from the seventies. Several boxes of it. Here's just some of what I have:

red ceramic Toke bong, with a gold pot leaf design on it

three acrylic bongs-they're great for smoking by yourself and you don't have to worry about shattering

steamroller with a hole to put a joint in as opposed to a packable bowl

plastic "gun" to place a joint or blunt in...best piece by far! you get the full smoke potential of your joint and it's a lot of fun in groups ;) normally one joint passed around 6 stoners would barely give them all a buzz, but with this we can all get stoned. i think it was in a cheech and chong movie...

a similar device to the joint gun, but a cylinder instead of being shaped like a gun

other fun pipes, wooden, swirly acrylic, etc., there's so many that i haven't even smoked out of all of them yet.

does anyone else have any vintage pieces? i'll post pictures if you guys want 'em.

2. I'll get right to it!

3. Awesome! I gotta get going unfortunately, although I look forward to checking them out later. :wave:

4. Dude, highly anticipating these pictures, I love looking at vintage and retro pieces. Old bamboo bongs, hookahs, pipes. They had some crazy shit back then :p

5. haha yes man! i wanna scope these pics too. vintage pieces are super vibey. i can just see dude with a mullet, a thick mustache and super short gym shorts chiefin some archaic acrylic. :bongin:

6. Bamboo bongs?! I need one. :smoke:

7. #8 420bitchh, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    LOL acrylic bongs can seriously be great. My purple acrylic bong is pretty much all I smoke out of when I'm at my house alone. One tiny bong pack gets you three or four milky rips :D Whenever I tell someone about acrylic bongs, they're like eeew gross, plastic! But the taste is great, you conserve like crazy and you get super high...what more could you ask for in a cheap piece?

8. Get those pics up! I wanna see this amazing stuff :)

9. pics up noww !

10. dude, that is such a good idea, the packing bowl on the ceramic red guy. wow... just brilliant. lol. nice little inheritance ya got there. also is that a 40 year old roach? dare you to eat it :D

11. first two pictures-porcelain Toke bong
    3rd picture- acrylic bongs, the middle one has a ceramic slide bp
    fourth picture- acrylic pipe and glass joint steamroller
    fifth picture- joint guns
    sixth and seventh pictures- stash boxes with bowl attachments, etc. inside
    eighth picture- forty year old joint roach :D
    last picture- wooden pipe and stash tin

12. I know! Pretty ingenious if you ask me. And yes, that roach is forty years old :laughing:

13. smoke it!!!!!

14. Now thats something you should try to sell hahah
    Or better yet, put it in a display case and give it to your kids. It'll be like a family heirloom hahahah

Thank you though youve given me a new life challenge. Pass on my paraphernalia (as well as a roach... or maybe i'll switch it up and leave a half smoked bowl or something, who knows) to my kids when im an old geezer.

You guys can expect a very similar thread to 420bitch's in 60 years hahahahha

15. I am so jealous of not only you... but more importantly where that doob has been. Maybe save it for that perfect time. Perhaps you could make a time machine and go back so you can smoke it with these dudes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0oyDgONKO4]YouTube - ‪Dazed And Confused- Slater‬‏[/ame]

Sweet looking collection man. Peace.:smoke:

16. Hahaha! Definitely do that, save a nug too even though that might seem impossible to do ;)

17. Wow Thats so Sick I'm deffenly save my first bong if it doesn't break

18. Dude, great job on coming through with the pictures. really digging the pieces.
    also MAAAAAAAAN, I want to smoke a 40 year old joint. It would be like going back in time...shits probably harsh as hell but I bet it will get you high :p