Views on skinny jeans?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by TokeDaily, Jul 18, 2010.

1. I wear them, and honestly i dont get where all the hate comes from. Its a legitimit style. Some people like baggy jeans some like slim fit and some like them skinny. Im not talking about EXTREMELY tight ones.

2. do what you do bro.. let the haters do the only thing they know how.. hate..

3. how does the tightness of jeans atribute to ones sexual prefrance. Your the type of person who still wears grunge shit from the 90's and wants to look like kurt k.....:hello:

4. I've never met "the haters". Are they the people that see things rationally?

5. personally it doesn't leave enough room for my package making it very very uncomfortable.

6. Naw you have me all wrong. Im talkin some semi tight fits sagging, dope pair of vans classics and a current turtle neck
    So you got the room for the dick

7. I just wear normal jeans in seasons other than summer. Snug but not skinny. Idk haha.

8. [​IMG]
    Like this?

9. Callin someone gay cause they wear skinny jeans.. thats rational?

keep hatin..

10. not exactly my style, but i'm sure you rock it well.

11. I don't truly feel he's gay. I just want the fact that skinny jeans make you look gay to be known.

12. ayy man we all need to stop feedin the troll. And that pic would be a dis but its from the 70-80's....

13. cant wear skinny jeans cuz my nuts dont fit hahah

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZopVDdgVA]YouTube - Royce Da 5'9 - Skinny Jeans [I Hate Your Pants] [New/CDQ/Dirty/NODJ/May/2010][Bar Exam 3][/ame]

15. I used to wear them... but then I realized that the only other people who thought they were cool was the other people that were wearing them... They're not that cool haha, but if you like them, for gods sake wear them!

16. I like slim fit jeans, but not ass tight.

17. Well, yeah.

18. #19 SwingMyDoor, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Gay as hell...skateboarding used to be cool before a bunch of guys who get there shit pushed in started wearing skinny jeans. goddamn

Oh and i lol'd at that song

19. Im not saying my jeans are skin tight, nor did i imply that i think this style is the shit. so stop with the bad vibes..