Views on different drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Spaz, Aug 22, 2004.

?

Should i do them?

1. Yes, go for it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sure you only live once right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe up to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No man it will kill you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I want to try different types of drug like i smoke and ive droped E but i want to try shrooms and acid but i dont know if i should. PS I have smoked weed with shroom dust on it.

2. I say you only live once, experiment but be responsible. Never ever just take something that's handed to you without researching it first. Drug experiences can be pretty scary if you don't have an idea what to expect or how much you should take.

The biggest mistake I've ever seen with people who give someone a drug to try is they expect the newbie to take the same amount as a veteran user. This should never happen, always start small and see how you react to it.

Getting off the topic of hard drugs I've seen a few people turned off of weed because they smoked too much their first time. There is such a thing as getting too high when you have no tolerence.

3. Hey, like he said....you only live once, but be careful. My cousin tried way to much at one time and wound up in the hospital... She's messed up now... So always be cautios and know what you're doing.

4. my view on different drugs is try em all once, and maybe more than once if u like it, actually, i've tried drugs i hated more than once jus to not judge it by the first attempt

5. you really gotta be careful about how much of a harder drug than weed u take...........ive seen people fucked for life from acid.........but others have had a great time........so have fun and be safe!.......

6. Yeah man! try those shrooms! I have been wanting to try them for a while. As long as you don't over do it there's no worries..just pace yourself....If I ever get shrooms the most I'll take them is 4 times a year...I want to try acid ..but if I do it will only be a couple of times...those stories about freddy kreuger chasing you around the office when your 40 and having a flashback are ...scary

7. its your life
    do what YOU want not what others tell you
    if you really cant decide let a coin tell you

8. yeah ^^ or eany meany miney moe!!

9. I would never try anything that is highly addictive. I would stick with natural drugs, weed, shrooms, and salvia, Thats where i stay anyway, later

10. Yea, go for shrooms and acid.

I've tried shrooms a few times and loved them, acid i haven't got around to yet but that's because it's not around my area, i can get it but i have to travel a bit. So i'll trip on acid sometime but i just havn't yet.

Go for drugs, they'll give you some nights you'll never forget.

11. definately go for them, they are not hard drugs, and if you take a lil bit your first time, you can know its effects. then just take a good dosage the next X times
    have fun

12. The two drugs i trust the most is ketamine and ecstasy, well of course weed to but..

ecstasy is very controllable on low doses.
    ketamine, a bit wacky but its good.

Id try anything once apart from heroin.

13. There is alot of wrong information going around about acid. Freddy Crueger isn't going to chase you around. Now, don't get me wrong. That can happen, but IS NOT very likely at all. Acid a psychedelic experince... it's not like a benadryl and dramamine trip where you talk to people who aren't there. Acid is amazing. If you wanna try acid, go for it! But be responsible, and don't go crazy with it.

14. there must be misinformation going around about the spelling of freddies last name as well..:)

I checked erowid about flashbacks and found some interesting things

A simple explanation of LSD flashbacks, and of their changed character after 1967, is available. According to this theory, almost everybody suffers flashbacks with or without LSD. Any intense emotional experience--the death of a loved one, the moment of discovery that one is in love, the moment of an automobile smashup or of a narrow escape from a smashup--may subsequently and unexpectedly return vividly to consciousness weeks or months later. Since the LSD trip is often an intense emotional experience, it is hardly surprising that it may similarly "flash back."

haha I can try lsd without fear now!!

15. sure experiment... but only if you can handle it.... ...some drugs are just plain bad and you are best to stay naive.... just be responsible... and know your limits.. :)...

16. make sure you read up and do some research if ur new to a drug, just so u know the effects and what to expect. also, when using hallucinagens like shrooms or acid, be in a comfortable place with familiar people and surroundings

17. You should only do different drugs if you want to. And you should ALWAYS educate yourself about the drug before you try it. Read everything about it on erowid.org, search medical reports on long and short-term health effects, etc. etc.

You can never know too much, but you can definitely know too little.

18. For me i pretty much stay to weed cause that fills all my needs :smoke: and i dont need to do other drugs,but its your life and do whatever u want jus make sure you dont get addicted cause I've seen way to many people lose there life because they got addicted to hard drugs.