Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

View on Home Grown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZigZag09, Apr 13, 2011.

1. So I just got pretty ripped. I got a half for $70 for some good home grown. I live in Deep South Kentucky so good Medical and Grade A strains are hard to come by. But the good home grown here is pretty killer. The half I got tonight has some pretty fluffy buds that shines with crystals. Its got red hairs and Iv'e grinded down I think 3 grams so far and only have found 2 little seeds. It taste great and smells like a skunk! lol. So I was wonderin whats everyones views about home grown weed. If you live in the deep south, what are you smoking on?

2. pic or your a troll

3. upload a photo, i wish to see your dank

4. I have no way to post pics. I got camera but no USB cable.

5. >.< thats wat im sayin

6. up load a photo or this thread goes no wheres in life

7. Who has a camera with no USB?? Deep south.. XD

8. this thread is a fail...

i thought everything has usb now, even my mom knows how to upload pictures...and shes technologically retarded

9. I had a USB cable but it snapped off into my computer a few months back.

10. We want weed pics!!! :)

11. Home is where the heart is.

12. Since when is kentucky the deep south. I think here in Tennessee is about as far north as you can possibly be in the south. and being grown at home has nothing to do with how the weed is.