Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vietnamese Black

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sneakers, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Overall your statement is true inless you were in Hawaii or overseas countries .

2. I too got hold of a little from time to time when someone would bring it back from Nam. I remember it as some of the strongest of that time (early 70s) and I remember good Mexican before the cartels and Columbian was all that when it first hit the scene, but both lost quality and character once the cartels turned in into a volume business instead of a niche cottage industry.

I do believe modern smoke is generally stronger because I used to judge Mexican by how I felt after 3 joints in one sitting, but now I have trouble finishing one. Although that may be related to geezerness.