Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vietnamese Black

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sneakers, Jun 1, 2007.

1. holy shit 30 bucks an oz? I'm so down...

2. It not that the weed was any different back in the day then it was today. Ive smoked all of those strains when i was younger and i simply think that just becasue we didnt have anything else to smoke, that was the best you could get. We had no other strains to compare it too. Everyone says they like the strains from back in the day, but ive convinced myself that the herb we had years ago was acutally terrible, but no one had anything better or better yet even KNEW of anything better.

3. #83 garrison68, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Black Gunji was great stuff.

4. Believe me, we knew good weed. :cool:

5. #85 MastaSkunk, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011

This is interesting because this is EXACTLY what my father was saying, and my dad was in Vietnam from 1969-1972. He says he remembers smoking the leaves all the time, and one joint would get him and 5 other airmen fucked up. He was stationed on Saigon Airbase. I think people just didn't know/care to manicure the weed into perfect nugs.

He buys the same weed as I do now. I actually get it for him, since he's 65 and doesn't feel like meeting a 25 year old weed-dealer.

Honestly, I think you just got higher because the drug was new to you. I will never get as high as I did the first 50 times I smoked either, because it was a new experience to me. That's probably true for you too. Just my theory. :cool:

6. #86 dcgamer, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Just very good sativas, these selective stories i see of heads from back in the day never mention the weed they miss made them feel tired but rather are referring to the psychedelic soaring sativa highs. Thai & southeast asian strains are all that, and alot in the US was coming from there back then(most tropical strains from Mx & S.America also are good sativas,which most never make it to the US as brickweed). Beasters, regular dank and most commercial bud is dense nug, sometimes fluffy with sativa dom features, but not like some uplifting effects some Sour D., Chem Dawg, Green Crack, Durban Poison provide, which all some of the strongest sativas nowadays.

7. And someone really cares? Go brag somewhere else

8. #88 zoomme, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol, I'm gone and it took me four minutes to get that sentence right but even I caught that shit!

9. I heard about vietamese black but only in the context of any urban myth, pics anyone?

10. Well, Ive had some bud called Blue 'Nam, 'Nam being short for Vietnam. it was decent stuff nothing too crazy, one joint got 3 of us pretty good, not bad but ive definitely had better.

11. i picked up some gold colored small sized buds last summer it was some killer stuff.

12. Trippin.
    Dude that sounds like a invite.
    Say yes :poke:.

13. #94 trazyfilth, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    When Buds Gets Old The THC breaks down into CBD s causing the sleepy affect. About the chemicals i highly doubt any kind of marijuana your buying would have any chemicals the only exception to this would be if the marijuana wasn't flushed prior to harvest and chemicals from the ferts were in the buds that you were smoking pretty much. .:smoke:

14. Bump-because this thread has alot of useful knowledge or insight from back in the day.

15. This is an old thread - that's clear. Regardless, I can't believe how thoroughly hijacked it became, or that it took 2 years for someone to finally mention Willie.

16. #97 tazz11, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    look for the rare strain Abducted ....

17. After reading this thread, I would like to thoroughly commend sneakers on his patience and respect, and call attention to the close-minded blades with no creativity.

Sounds like some people have it all figured out, no exceptions, won't even consider something unique like what sneakers has suggested.

good luck truly enjoying yourselves

blaze on

18. But see, i worked at chipotle, and people would come in and order a burrito bowl, and if I ask if they want a torrtila in a bowl they say no, just a bowl. So pretty much someone before them order that way and thought that is the proper thing to say. So your aunt and uncle could be the same way, saying it's potent is just something people say. They not actually fully commit to every word they are saying, it's just bla bla bla, it's not like they are getting a grade on it.

19. I don't believe strain magical got stronger over the years. I believe there are just strain with high thc genetics, and always have been, just stupid tv always just talking out it's ass and everyone takes it as the word of god or something. They just want to start controversy.

An besides, we were drinking fucking THC Sizz-urp by the bottle back in the day.
    [​IMG]

That shit is stupid strong. To make extract wasn't a problem back then seeing how it was just growing wild outside.

• Like Like x 1