Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vietnamese Black

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sneakers, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Oh man that is so great, I love when band together in a time of need such as that, she had no idea!

2. I'm from that era also, and agree. With today's super strains supposidly being so good, how come they roll these huge blunts? We got blasted on a regular one or two paper joint. You got a few grams of seeds and stems in an ounce, the price was only 40 or 50 bucks, and practically nobody could finish an ounce of Columbian gold or red by themselves in a week - even smoking several times a day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ...uhm...

Are you sure that wasn't black-tar herion?

>_>

It...kind of smells like that...

4. A friend had a few seeds of some Viet Black. Shit was a mind bender sativa, prone to make your paranoid, make your heart race, and knock you own your ass, all head high. took like 12 weeks to flower fully.

5. Well if you have been smoking since the 70s buddy,sorry to tell you your tolerance must be though the roof.No amount of thc is gonna get you as high as you get when your tolerance is low.

6. Sounds good lol.

VIET BLACK X C99

Donated by Anonymous (check Private Breeders Stock) Heritage: ---------- Nam F1 (Vietnamese sativa hybrid, aka Vietnam Black, aka NAMweed) -Original F1 cross: -Male Northern Vietnam/China Boarder (indica influence) -Female Southern Vietnam outskirts of Saigon (truebreeding pure Sativa NAM) Breeder's description: --------------------- Originating from Vietnamese genetics brought back to North America in 77, she's an extremely potent exotic sativa. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MEDICIAL USERS: usually resulting in shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, raised blood pressure, leans towards paranoia. Her sweet tropical ripe mango scent and sickly sweet taste will speak for itself. Vigorous strong brancher and top heavy - support recommended. A very heavy yield compensates for a longer flowering period. Indoor Specs: Flowering time: 9+ weeks, Height 150 cm, Yield: 1+ gm/watt

7. +rep you just closed a "cold case" file. this thread is over two years old

8. i got 4 veit black seeds from a old buddy of mine will be starting them soon prayn there female
    il post pics wen i get um going
    i smoke veitblack like 2 moths ago shits fucking powerful

9. you can't make people respect what they havent experienced

10. The strain this man is talking about was and is stronger than any bud you've smoked :wave:

11. #71 chronicman00, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    from experience black weed always hits HARD its powerful stuff. i got some black weed from a hippie/bum on the santa cruz board walk. to this day that weed is the best ive smoked. i wish i had more. i wish i was around back then to experience some panama red or colombian gold smoke.

a lot of people think they didnt have dank back then. idk why.

there was more mids flowing around but they still had the dankery its just there wasnt as much of it flowing around. I WISH I WAS AROUND TO SMOKE SOME OF THE LEGENDSSS

12. every time i go to santa cruz (few times a summer) they got SUPER dank...better than most I've seen in central valley

13. That is one of the biggest myths ever.

14. I got Vietnamese Black from a friend that brought it back from Nam. Grew it from 1974 til 1994. Best strain I knew of at the time. Wish I still had it. Never lost a clone. Medical grade, should have a warning label.

15. reeferman seeds has a strain called willie nelson,
    [FONT=&quot]Reeferman Seeds Willie Nelson[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is an f1 hybrid between Vietnamese Black and Highland Nepalese. It's Willie Nelson's favourite strain - of course he was honoured to have it named after him[/FONT]

16. Is anyone else interested as hell in this dudes stories? I seriously cant stop reading. A truly seasoned toker sharing his past stories. Fucking awesssomeeeeee.

17. #77 SpiderweB, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010

IMO, the government payed mexico to stop producing its high quality bud/payed mexican government to shut down the farms growing good quality to stop the competition with the bud that they were buying and supplying to the good American people. Most of the people in this thread are trying to make this sound like a "my weed is better than your weed cause its grown indoors". That's bullshit there is no evidence weed is better now than it was then, there is evidence that the amount of good weed available now is way higher than it was then (hence all my relatives used to get bags of just plant, not trimmed not tended to low thc levels) but that does not mean that some crazy strains like viet black didnt exist. This wasn't all in your head Sneakers i have an uncle who went to nam and he said the weed in that country was better than even the bud he got in his recent Amsterdam tour. The equator countries know whats up and the bud that naturally grows in those climates is better than most of the shit anywhere else.

p.s Weed quality increase is DEA propaganda to scare people away from smoking it. The DEA is actually just advertising their bud as better bud all the while making it look like they are finding "NEW DANGEROUS STRAINS OF LETHAL FUCKING MARIJUANA" so the blind mass of Americans don't try to throw our gov out of power for lieing to us. Yea I dont 100% belive any of what i just said to be true but I have read many reports on what I just said claiming it to be the truth. Sorry for illogical sentences pretty faded

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #78 PennLaxPlayer, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010

I've seen strains that were around in the 70's, being grown today. And I trust the dudes word for non-obvious reasons. It wasn't that good looking, in fact the only reason he had it in his grow rooms was just as a show off. He had other strains of modern bagseed growing right beside it that were so much more well develpoed for their age. I have only grown for two years, but I know horrible from decent.

I think this is just a case of Star Wars being cooler when you were a kid, meaning, it never was that good, your memories were.

EDIT: ^^ @SpiderWeb

Honestly? Are you serious? Just stop posting please. I hate conspiracy theories, let alone ones as stupid as this.... Do you realise the people that spread that bullshit, do it most likely not because they believe it, but to see you believe it?

But I am glad you started it with IMO, because thats all it is, an opinion. Your people spread these bullshit, winded theories, and there really is no way to reason against them, because THEY DONT FUCKING EMPLOY REASON TO REACH A TOUGHT.

Honestly just reading that has sparked this inner rage for which I do not feel the keyboard to be an adequet outlet for said rage. I have heard so much bullshit, that I am about to say, "Fuck disagreeing with those people, but still fighting to the death so they can speak it, I'd rather beat them to a bloody pulp and sieze their valubles."

19. sneakers all I can say is…….you smoked some crazy shit in your day! :D I was looking this strain up on line to try and find some seeds when I cam across your post. It seems to be all but a dead strain but I am happy to tell you that there are some grower's here that have started some plants from some old seeds and plan to bring that strain back as best they can. :hello: Sneakers I remember getting high from alcopoco gold, panama red, Jamaican, poco loco, Maui wowi, 2 other Hawaiians, honey oils, red Lebanese hash, Nepalese hash, mesh Macon, Oaxaca, skunk weed, Humboldt, Fallbrook, afghan, Thai stick and the sooo addicting opiumated Thai stick. These are more then just names sneakers they were top strains in the day and for the most part still are & almost all cam in bud form with some shake (but that was in my area) I remember the 4 finger & 5 finger lids and then came that seedy Mexican crap flooding our streets. That is to bad since Mexican sativa's are dam good if grown right. To the comparing of today's types to those of yesterday is like comparing my memories of old black & white Alfred Hitchcock , outer limits & twilight zone to something in hd3d today I can not and if I had to chose the hd3d would lose. (how can you compare anything to the classics) For all you nay Sayers where the hell do you think that fancy bud in your bong cam from? That's right, a mix of old school seeds. Mate two of the oldest pure strains around the Afghan to the Thai and what do you get? something new & mind boggling.

20. although i've never smoked vietnam black i will never forget a 1/2 joint of choco thai given to me by my mothers friends husband 20 yrs ago, 1/2 a joint of chocolate thai and 4 of my friends and none of us could function we all went home as the high was incredibly soaring, dude even warned me that it was VERY potent and not to smoke solo, i've never had anything that strong or soaring since. my friends pestered me constantly afterward for some more but i never could get more. every last one of us went home and had to lay down, none of us could sleep mind you, we just couldn't function the high was that intense. i figure for my next grow i'm gonna try nirvanas el dorado as i have read it's a very intense high. i've smoked quite a lot over the years and nothing ever came close the choco thai i had once. it wasn't laced just pure thai and it was unforgettable.