Viet God Damn Nam is what happened!

Discussion in 'General' started by k.smith904, Apr 5, 2011.

1. so I have to write this essay for English about any topic and analyze it, basically. I chose Vietnam because its pretty broad and I can shit out 7 paragraphs about it quite easily.

I'm blazed as all hell and trying to watch the game, this is gonna take a while...:smoke:

what are you fags up to?

oh, and the thread title is a reference to the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIbl-qjSAMo]YouTube - It's always sunny in philadelphia[/ame]

2. #2 Monkeyy, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    something so broad as vietnam could be written in 7 pages easily, if not more

edit- my point is if i were you i'd probably pick something more scaled down, maybe something specific about vietnam

3. lol'd at the video, but maybe you want to get rid of the "what are you fags up to?" in the OP. There are a lot of people on these forums that would be offended.

4. The history of conflict in Vietnam is quite fascinating - I took an entire semester long course in college on the country and it's conflicts.

Go back and look for information on the WOMEN who ran the country in antiquity - yes, before the French invaded, and before the Communists came, a long time ago, Vietnam was run by women.

Or you could do something on the cultural impact by simply listing the movies that were made about Vietnam and their impact on society - you could get 7 paragraphs out of that EASY

5. Yes I know this. Almost done already. :hello:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boN2lR7vwWE]YouTube - Vietnam memorial family guy[/ame]

7. #7 earlycyler, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    I was home about a year or so and I remember sitting in the park on a beautiful sunny day and the only thing I could think of is why are there so many god damn bushes in this place. That's when I realized no one actually left vietnam. Quote from a Vietnam Veteran on the effects of ptsd. The viet nam war still kills people till this day. If the bullet didn't get you the agent orange would. 38000 Vietnamese people have been killed by unexploded ordinances since the war ended.

8. Lol'd at the Sunny Clip...Charlie Kelly is the man.

9. I'm not a fag. Who are you referring to?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZsGX3B_BY]YouTube - R.A. The Rugged Man - "Uncommon Valor" [Music Video][/ame]

good description of the vietnam war.

11. 7 paragraphs? What a joke... Why even assign that?

12. Yeah I noticed that too. Either way, fairly easy assignment :cool: wish more where like that.

13. professor is all about class discussion.

awww yeahhh

14. Just go watch Full Metal Jacket and write down what you see. And then add something in there about hill 875

15. 7 paragraphs? id write 7 paragraphs about writing 7 paragraphs