Videos that have scarred you.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sciapodous, Jan 29, 2014.

1. [quote name="Sammyy" post="19436336" timestamp="1391110290"]Man when a glass jar breaks in your ass thats just one of those moments where your eyes open real wide and all you can say is "holy shit"[/quote]Speaking from experience? lol

2. I used to be curious about that shit but not really anymore. Sometimes every now and again ill use google image search and as I am looking randomly there will be a close-up pic of a dead guy with half his head blown off and blood everywhere. WTF? What does that have to do with The Walking Dead???

3. [quote name="Honest American" post="19436404" timestamp="1391111128"]I used to be curious about that shit but not really anymore. Sometimes every now and again ill use google image search and as I am looking randomly there will be a close-up pic of a dead guy with half his head blown off and blood everywhere. WTF? What does that have to do with The Walking Dead???[/quote]The internet is a scary place

4. [quote name="Thatnerdstoner" post="19431805" timestamp="1391044186"]3 guys 1 hammer. These guys stab a dude to death with a screwdriver and bash his face in with a hammer. Watched it when I was younger, me and my friends were grossed out. I don't recommend looking it up[/quote] i could never finish it. there are some fucked up people out there bro. Those same guys killed like 20 something people i believe Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I almost watched it but decided not to- I don't know if it was another victim or the same guy but I saw a video of them standing on the side of the road laughing waiting for someone to come around. Someone on a bike rides by and the kid hits him/her with a hammer or wrench? in a bag and you see them drop on the ground and it cuts off.

6. Exactly!

I hadnt been on limewire in a long time but found no results for steve irwin death vid.

Figured id give that pos program a try.....bad idea.

Just a heads up. A lot of morons store personal shit in their limewire folder.

Searching for something like "tax" or "social security" yields some pretty interesting results.

7. [quote name="Honest American" post="19436558" timestamp="1391112985"]I almost watched it but decided not to- I don't know if it was another victim or the same guy but I saw a video of them standing on the side of the road laughing waiting for someone to come around. Someone on a bike rides by and the kid hits him/her with a hammer or wrench? in a bag and you see them drop on the ground and it cuts off.[/quote] shit that's crazy, i remember i fast forwarded the vid and at the end they were like laughing about it and shit. It made me so mad lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think they documented a lot of their crimes, bunch of pictures of them smiling in front of dead cats and dogs hung and skinned.

9. Children shouldn't play with dead things.  A movie from the 70's...first zombie movie I ever watched scared the hell out of me!!!!  Now I love them!!!

10. Kids In The Sandbox

Brutal

11. [quote name="Honest American" post="19436574" timestamp="1391113201"]I think they documented a lot of their crimes, bunch of pictures of them smiling in front of dead cats and dogs hung and skinned.[/quote]yeah apparently they abused and killed animals before moving on to humans. I don't understand how some peoples minds work..Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="batoriova" post="19436370" timestamp="1391110634"]Speaking from experience? lol[/quote]maybe

13. The old WWII films of Auschwitz. My late Aunt Emma was one of the translators at the Nuremberg trials.

Granny

14. [quote name="Slavakonov" post="19436247" timestamp="1391109350"]OK that one was kind of funny. Like what the hell was the context? Lol.The aftermath is gross tho.[/quote] At first I'm like WTF is he gonna do with that jar....and then shit goes downhill lol...that guy was in some drug effects...thats why he didn't feel shit.

15. [quote name="Storm Crow" post="19436675" timestamp="1391114200"]The old WWII films of Auschwitz. My late Aunt Emma was one of the translators at the Nuremberg trials.Granny[/quote]I saw night in fog in 5th grade it was so awfulI don't pop Molly I rock Tom Ford

16. #56 My Username, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Just saw the 3 guys one hammer after reading this thread and being curious.

Quality is bad, so it isn't too bad, but one part really stuck w me..

At one point they drive the screwdriver into the guys eye when and he starts moaning and even raises his hand to his eye to try to stop it.

It was like a lifeless "please.. stop my eye hurts". Kind of disturbing that he didn't have the power to fight off any of the attack until the screw driver jams into his eye and he instinctively tries to stop it. 

Must have hurt.. 

Although our bodies can do amazing things and i bet there was a ton of adrenaline and shock in his body or whatever to counter the attack at least a bit..

17. 3 guys 1 hammer was brutal. I watched that not too long ago, makes me cringe.

I hate the slaughterhouse videos, too. Like the cows shoved into machines that basically rip them apart and then come out all bloody, still alive and struggling...or the pigs when their throats get slit/etc. I'm not a vegan/vegetarian or anything like that but still. Turns my stomach to see how those animals are unnecessarily treated during the last moments of their lives. 

18. Watch the cartel chainsaw execution video.

Gnarly.

Never could watch anything about those... :cry: I feel bad eating meat after having pet chickens.

20. My friends and I were those teens growing up to join the army, we braved through. 
    Pretty bullshit how they weren't put to death, but I suppose dropping the soap for the rest of your life's a pretty crap punishment too 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs