Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Tutorial For Newbs: Using your Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HxCurt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. i only have thumbs

2. Yeah man, it was straight.

lots of bud and broads.

3. Great Vid!

For the next one, can you show us how to buy weed or break down weed ????

PLEASE REPLY

4. dudemanbro!
    thank you for sharing this info with all of us newbs!

5. How does this affect you as a MFLB user, please reply and cite specific examples for our readers.

6. You did that ages ago. Your done with me? WHYYYYY.

Yeah, I guess you don't like smartass comments either in your thread, maybe you shouldn't do it to others and they wont do it to you. Thats why you neg rep'd . Be happy you got that red colored name, thats the only thing you got thats not letting me rep you. which is unfair. :(

Don't be mad bro!

7. Man I feel so stupid. I've been using a complicated system of pulleys and leavers to make my Bic work. All these wasted years! Thank you so much!

8. On a serious note...
    I hate it when people flick it right over the bowl. I feel like the tiny flint scrapings are falling in the weed. I spark it to the side and then bring it over.
    Dumb, I know... but it is what it is...

9. yea u better lol @ me

10. you should do one on how to inhale.:bongin:

11. Agreed. Not to mention, their thumb slips, they hit your GonG bowl, crack.

12. Sadly, I think that is one some newbs actually need.

13. I still can't figure it out, can you make a part 2?

14. You wouldn't happen to know what I needed to update for this video to play properly would you?

15. Youtube

16. Click it... it should load in photobucket?

If not.. try another browser?

Sorry man. :\ Part of the post was serious - I don't usually post videos and youtube gave me trouble :|

17. Wait a minute... WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HANDS?!??!

18. Is that you in the video!?