Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Tutorial For Newbs: Using your Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HxCurt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Don't worry. When we have been here for 8 years
    and have a full green rep bars. We too can achieve this! :poke:

**EDIT---It helps to be a paid member aswell. :wave:

2. You two... so silly.

I'm not a paid member though...?

3. False, try again

4. I feel stupid shouting at the cashier that sold me my bic now, I was holding it upside down

5. A guide on how to pack a bong please.

I was with a group of unexperienced smokers and we were about to smoke my bong. One of the girls volunteered to pack it because she wanted to show off or something idk. Anyways i handed her the tube but I hadn't gotten out the slide yet and when I looked back over she was shoving the bud down through the downstem. I was so confused I just looked at her and asked how she planned on lighting it. Fail

6. pointless thread is pointless, sigh. and shittty

7. I just fingered you were cause your name is in red.

8. boobs.

#:cool:

edit:

FLY!!

:hippie:

9. I don't get it...Step by step in slow-motion please.

10. don't think pot will remain illegal for long after this video...

11. I just fingered you were cause your name
    I just fingered you were cause
    I just fingered you

:eek:

12. you look nothing like i expected. then again im pretty much following in your footsteps and look nothing like one would expect either ha

13. I was wondering if anyone noticed I use the word finger for figured :laughing::laughing:

14. How old are you? I'm not accusing you of being under age, I just didn't have a clue in the world.

15. Vid was simple & straight to the point.

I understand now. Thank you.

16. Sooooo, you look super familiar not to sound creepy.... Have you ever been to Minnesota...?

17. This kids got me geekin hahahaha

18. If you watch this more than 20 times it really does make a difference!

19. I'm 24 you sillies

20. Are you going to be ok, there? :{

"You must spread rep around before giving it to this user again"

I musta negged you recently, huh? :[

Are you sour :[