Video of my car being keyed + story

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Well guys... it all started out earlier today when someone I know (but usually avoid at all costs) comes up to me threatening to beat my ass if I don't pay him money that I never owed him. He thinks I pinched his sack when he had a half ounce but it was really someone else and that person tried to use me as a cover up. I tried numerous times to tell him I didnt and that I can't smoke because im in drug class but he insisted I did. Well it ended in him getting laughed at because I am a lot bigger than this guy and he said he was gonna kick my ass but he knew he couldn't not to mention 4 of my friends behind me ready to get crazy. Well he says you will pay one way or another and leaves. My friend Sean just happened to be by my car when he sees this kid come up with a key in his hand so he immediately gets out his cell phone and records a video of him keying my bmw with the words "payback"... well hes on probation and I threatened to show the video to the police and he starts crying on the phone saying it is a violation of probation and he will go to jail. Well instead, I make his parents pay for it. I have a bunch of scratches I needed fixed on the top of my trunk anways and I am going tomorrow to get it appraised and give his parents the price. They are very cooperative considering they dont want to have to bail their son out of jail. Here is one of those payback stories that ended in me having a new paint job :) ... and now heres the long awaited video!

http://www.youtube.com/v/6Ugz149abXw

2. haha thats funny as shit, u should make em pay extra...or threaten to show the video

3. very good thing he got that license plate bc i could NOT tell a face on that at all, i hate video on phones quality is always bad.
    sucks that had to happen, i hate when little shit resort to that instead of just taking a beating like they deserve. hope things go well for you, id make them pay as well

4. wait what...... the car that got keyed in that video was a honda crv..

5. ha no dude, the crv is what drove away, it was the dude who did the keyings car

6. nevermind i see that he got out and keyed then got back in.. why did they let that kid just sit there and record it?

7. Whats good is the only scratches on my bmw that I had to begin with were on the top of my trunk. I keep my car in very good condition but they were already there when I bought it used. Well he keyed it right where the scratches are and they are painting the whole trunk so I am pretty much getting all my scratches removed for free. My friends video phone saved my ass. I love him... :hello:

8. but how come they didnt even confront your friend.. he just pulls out his phone and records it and they just dont care?

9. When my friend ran up he was already done keying it thats why you see the video start as he put the exlamation mark and the underline. He was lucky to even get him doing that if he was only a few seconds later he wouldnt have got any evidence. And I would have beat his ass but I knew he could press charges against me and I probably wouldnt get a settlement. Trust me this kid will pay not only with the new paint but in a little when this all settles over.

10. Ah so he just ran up quick and took a video.. did he know he was your friend..

Haha you made him cry dude.. thats great.. I bet he cried when his parents found out why he wrote "payback" because of a supposdely skimped sack of weed.

11. Hell yeah, I hope you thanked your friend for thinking quick with the video phone.

I'm glad it's all workin' out for you.

Also, I think it was pretty cool of you to work out a deal with his parents. If it were me I would have shown the video to the police and gotten him arrested; he'd still have to pay for the new paint either way :)

12. That dude sounds like a nut.

If someone shorts you on a sack you get them to pay you back or you beat them up. You don't go destroying their cars paintjob, especially over a half oz.

Perhaps he's the type of guy that should be locked up. At the very least medicated.

13. dude sounds like a whiney girl commin to you crying about his short half,

you and your friends should of jumped him, emptied his pockets, took off his shoes, and sported your new shoes round for the day

14. DAMMMMM plus rep for the key scratch comeback haha. Man thats a clean way to get back at him. Hope everything goes wel for you and fuck that guy dont aasociate yourself with him. i hate those kind of ppl yo. From the looks of it, u won the war haha. God shit doggy

15. Damn right I won. I could have gave him an ass beating or cost him thousands of dollars because of his own stupidity. I am glad what I did and if he tries to put shit on me in the future after I get my car painted... he will definately be getting a beat down

16. That's pretty fucked up that some dude keys your car and he makes his parents pay for it.. the fucker should pay for it himself.

17. I hope he doesn't read that, cuz maybe he'll get mad i called him a fucker and he'll drive out here and key shit.

18. hahaha too funny. Actually his parents are paying for it and making him pay back in payments every month. Or so I hear...

19. Ah. Well you have a BMW, and he has a honda CRV. No wonder he keyed your car.

20. Seriously, man, use this to your advantage. Get you an entirely new paint job if his parents are going to pay for it. You have the tape, so you have the control of the situation. Might as well milk it for what it's worth. Tell them you've been wanting a new color for your car;)