Video of me smoking my hookah!

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Jun 1, 2006.

1. nice vids durchii, good choice of music for both of them :metal:

cool dog, my gma used to have the same kind, but he wasnt very friendly

i really like your hookah too. i am gonna buy myself a real nice one this summer i think, although there is a lot of things my money is going to be needing to go to so we shall see

thanks for the vids :D

2. Thanks man, I try.

And thanks to whoever balanced out my rep bars. Hoorah. :cool:

3. hoorah :cool:

Nother bowl of banana, this stuff aint that great, and for some odd reason it makes me extremely tired compared to other flavors.

4. What brand of tobacco is it?
    I like the flavor of this, but I hear Al Fakher and Starbuzz are the best types to get as for flavor. Ive been using Al Waha and Nakhla because that's what came with the package, but when I get the money I'll check out Starbuzz and Al Fakher.

What you smokin Lebowski?

5. This is far below my photographing ability, but it's dark as shit and the flash killed the shots, plus its at 400 ISO which is pretty noisy :rolleyes: But I slapped on a plastic mouth piece and my dog is sucking on hookah! hehe.. enjoy.

Attached Files:

6. Jeez, I have a trilogy thing going here. Here's ANOTHER video. The ones where I'm in the Guinness shirt are the best. In the other scene facing the computer the bowl was just coming to a close, and I know that because it was a brand new charcoal. But enjoy this nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUaA6soquFI

7. My favorite tobacco is nakhla but I think al-fakher has a richer taste, but its more expensive.

8. wait is your dog accually smoking out of it?? om confused

9. He inhaled once and i didnt intend him to, after that i stopped taking pictures. :p

10. Hahaha the dog smoking some shisha haha. Im not addicted to smoking tobacco in any form, but Im buying a hookah soon, and god I love smoking shisha.

Apple Al Fakher is the best!