Video of a Boeing 747 crashing in Afghanistan today.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by SmokinP, May 1, 2013.

1. wtf... looks like he was trying to fly that big bitch straight up.

2. denzel should have been drunk

3. Apparently it was a cargo plane holding 7 people at the time of flight is what i see from googling.

ANd its an american owned plane.

4. #5 SmokinP, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    Edit... 7 is correct it seems...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22347199

5. Goddamn that was surreal.. reminds me of that vid from a couple years ago of the concert stage just collapsing all over the place

6. Seems there were 5 of these (or very similar) on board and it is being reported that they came loose and rolled back causing the plane to pitch...

[​IMG]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqdlGJHF4HQ]Boeing 747 400 ' nin Dü[/ame]

Posting this for people who don't want to click the link.

This shit looks intense as fuck though.

8. One of my fears for sure. Hate flying.

9. [quote name='"Marley15"']One of my fears for sure. Hate flying.[/quote]

me too

10. Id believe the story of those trucks causing it, damn someone fucked up big time.

Im not afraid to fly, its scarier to drive in my state to be honest with the shit i see....

No civilian plane has the chance of a bunch of military trucks coming loose and causing something like this.

Pretty insane, that one bus driver was probably going what the fuckkkkk he seemed to not believe what was happening at first lol. Intense stuff.... That fire was probably hot as fuck, would melt the skin off you and within milliseconds.

11. There's no footage like this out there. This is something that deserves you don't see that everyday.

12. wat??????

13. Stone Cold

What

14. That was pretty crazy.

Like someone else said, Denzel definitely should have been piloting that plane. He would have saved it.

15. That must have been a sight.

16. Chicken butt.