Video Games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Versus1992, Dec 3, 2011.

1. I know that some video games like oblivion and skyrim are insanely sick when your high. Are there any other rpg games that are trippy when your high? Also, any one tried any zombie games? are they fun while high?

2. I like jumping around and shit in assassins creed high.

3. Fallout 3 was always sick to smoke to. Zombie games are definitely a blast. Grand Theft Auto is in my top on a side note.

4. lol jumping around roof tops is the best

5. I'm pretty much hooked on skyrim right now. Skyrim + vape = really good time

6. Nazi Zombies

7. i always wreck kids in fps games high. idk pretty much anything is fun to me in general when im high haha. last night i was playing with a lighter just holding the flame to my pants then feeling where i put the flame and giggled. did that for like an hour

8. Completely.

9. Gimme the old school zombie maps for CoD and im straight.

10. Everything is more fun high..

11. Classics :smoke:

12. Mass Effect, The Saboteur (sneaking around trolling Nazis like a boss), Skate, Just Cause 2, Doritos Crash Course (imagine Ninja Warrior but with your xbox avatar and it's free as fuck)

13. I cant believe nobody mentioned portal

14. Retro games are fucking unreal when high. I'm not really into FPS games too much. I'd rather play Ecco the Dolphin on Sega CD!!

15. lool ecco the dolphin FTW , best game on the planet

16. I'm surprised someone on this forum knows the game! It's a sick game. Just being able to play as a dolphin, and the overall atmosphere I'm put into makes the game a must-play when high!

17. Call of Duty where you're high is really fun, haha. So fun to fuck around with people.

18. [quote name='"FreedomIsSmoked"']Retro games are fucking unreal when high. I'm not really into FPS games too much. I'd rather play Ecco the Dolphin on Sega CD!![/quote]

God I loved ecco on my sega genesis, never figures out what the hell I was supposed to be doin tho.
    I just swam and jumped out of the water for hours on end.

19. Zombies, and RPGS; Nazi Zombies is always fun, Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, Fable is okay, old skool Zelda and DOOM on N64 are fun classics.