Video Games

Discussion in 'General' started by english, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Im not a big fan of playing video games whne im high everything moves way to fast to play good so i suck unless im with friends then its definetly halo 2.

2. GTA: San Andreas, Pro Evo soccer 3, Halo 2... Most games are fun stoned anyway.

3. hah i still rock the starcraft an games of the sort

4. I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE SAID IT - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    And...
    GTA: San Andreas baby. Um, Animal Crossing is fun, Counter-Strike, Day of defeat, All the Resident evil games. Thats it.

5. I love morrowind cept sometimes i cant get myself to quit playing it. I also love Max Payne and Halo. and lotsa others, espicially scary ones like Resident Evil, and Dino Crisis and stuff like that cuz i get really into them then when something jumps out it scares the shit outta me.

I remember i tried playin this one Mafia game at my friends house i was really high and the controls were inverted (up was down and down was up) and i just kept dying cuz i cant play with those kinda controls. I also like to watch my guy friends play basketball and football games.

I really wanna try San Andreas. And also the Urbz.

6. Anyone of you guys try to play ping pong when ur high? its fun as hell!

7. Half-Life 2
    Earthbound (it's a SNES RPG from 1995, trippy battle backgrounds)
    Thief Gold
    Thief 2: The Metal Age
    Thief: Deadly Shadows
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Pirates! (the Remake and the first one, not gold though, Pirates! gold was crap)
    Civ 3

Heh, I play alot of games.

8. LOL there is one game EVVVVVVVVERYBOOOOODY should atleast try while stoned off your ass......

Burnout 3!!!! that game is soooo fast while high (and its still pretty fucking fast while sober too)

its just hilarious when you think your winning all of a sudden your coming up a hill and you can't see any cars ahead of you...

all of a sudden...
    ......BAM!! ya smack right into a car head on too! (don't worry its funny lol)