video games?

Discussion in 'General' started by green-goddess, Nov 13, 2009.

1. does anyone have a good video game that they love to play while blazed?

2. i couldnt give you a favorite, im a bit of a gamer and play too many games to pick one, but me and my friends were playing N64 all last weekend, played goldeneye 007, mario cart(the first one), and nfl blitz. while smoking this great austin bud, probably some of the best video game memories i have now lol.

But the classic systems have always been a fav of mine while stoned(mainly because i cant play any 1st person shooter while high for shit.:rolleyes:)

so i play like zelda ocarina of time, duck shoot, super mario bros. just to name a few, they are just so much better high lol, nothing like goin back to the classics.:bongin:

3. halo 3.. nhl 10.. anything is good when your baked im sure you know that

4. SWIM thinks Mario Galaxy is pretty trippy. He also thinks GTA4 and most cinematic Square-Enix games are fun to play when high. And of course, music games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band are a given. But really, whatever you like when you're sober (as long as you can still play decently) is probably what you'll like when you're high...

5. Gears of War. I fucking rape at that game. Haha. In the first one, I was ranked number nine in the world in Warzone.

6. Snood! haha

7. Mario Kart (snes), Super Mario 2 (trippy as fuck), and Final Fantasy Tactics if your looking for a challenge.

8. GTA IV or San Andreas is intense while high! :smoking:

9. FIFA!! 09 or 10. Spend so much time playing that shit with friends while blazed. Other than that adventure type games like Mass Effect or Oblivion.

10. Any of the Grand Theft Autos are fucking amazing when high. Theres just so much freedom that you can get lost in that game for hours

11. yeah GTA is deffinetly a fav to play while high, also racing games are pretty fun.

12. super smash bros.

/thread.