Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video games when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kANe407, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getting stoned and then playing black ops on the xbox. unbeatable

2. Any FPS is great really, although the CoD series and CS:S are my fave's :D

3. Runescape is so cash

4. Black Ops Zombies is somewhat trippy.

5. lol i am a gamer (xbox 360 same name as GT) i play CoD and i am really good not high but i still luv to play stoned its great i usually suck when im burned out but when i play right after i hit it, its amazing:hello:

6. nintendo 64 they got classics like nba showtime,super smash bros,mario tennis,mario party all dank

7. I play black ops when high. I seem to snipe better. lol. But Zombies.. smh will make you shit your pants if your really fucked up!

8. James Bond 007 for N64:hello:

9. Lately been playing alot of Forza 3, but Im a beast at Black Ops baked.

10. depends on what type of weed i smoke personally. If it's more indica ill find my self spacing off just relaxing and not paying attention to the game one bit but if it's more sativa ill get into it hardcore and rock ass... happens in cs 1.6 often haha, i just go rape in pubs, anyone here play good ole 1.6 still? IMO SOURCE IS TERRIBLE, but promod could definitely be a good game once they update it. I do have a 360 as well but ive been playing original cod on the pc since '03 and cod 4 and all the new ones since '07, pretty much when it came out (Christmas)

11. Play castle crashers. Best game.

Or Super smash Bro's. with friends tho. aha

12. i used to be so obsessed with that game. Anyways, I love playing CoD (especially MW2) mainly because the first time my friend and I played it high, he warned me when he through grenades at my and when he was going to shoot at me, lmao. Ever since then I always have the urge to play it high.

13. [​IMG]

I play MapleStory for the PC! you can level on that game 10 times and not even realize it when you're blazed! =DD :hello:

14. any dammnnnn game is fun when high.... except saw the game,, that just got creeeeeeeppppyyyy

15. #57 NySt0nerPunk, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
    I play occasionally

16. fav is deffo cod or racing games are always good to mong out too.

17. GTA (san andreas is the best)
    CoD
    FIFA
    Oblivion
    TimeSplitters 2

18. Play DC Universe. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.