Video Games To Play While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Jakeh358, Jun 23, 2014.

1. #1 Jakeh358, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    What games are the most fun while stoned? Fifa is extremely intense and fun while high and same for Borderlands 2. I used to play World of Warcraft but it got old after a few years. I am mainly looking for pc games but i have and xbox 360 which is what i play fifa on. Also i love the adventures i have in Skyrim and Minecraft! Thanks!

2. YouTube snake. That shit is hard.

3. #3 So Fly High, Jun 23, 2014
    Clash Of Clan. The game really is great. Also Fallout is a great series, my favorite is New Vegas, it's relatively cheap on the marketplace

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 23, 2014
    Any of the Assassin Creed games. I've only played AC3 and Brotherhood, but both are really fun.
    I loved AC3 especially because of the American Revolution theme.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

5. Assassins Creed is epic, everything about it. Off subject but is your username a reference to the Black Sabbath song? If so, right on brother

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've been meaning to play more of the series, I even have AC2 ready to be DL on my Xbox but I need to delete a ton of memory haha

Yes it is a Sabbath reference, one of my favorite songs from the Ozzy era!

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

7. Quake 3 is the ultimate stoner game... But only if you can play well enough sober.

8. You could always try GTA V ! Or even San Andreas if you're feeling a little nostalgic. 
    It's great to just mess around, and I never get bored of it whilst high (but when i'm sober, i can't play more than 45mins/1h because it gets boring)  :laughing:

9. Deadspace 1 and 2

10. postal 2
    any grandtheft auto (san andreas ftw)
    need for speed rivals new one
    saints row 2 (beast)
    skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!! omg
    oldschool mmorpgs like adventurequest, runescape
    neopets online lol
    south park stick of truth
    fallout new vegas

no particular order

all of them? :confused_2:

12. I would suggest this ^^ but to be honest, I only have GTA Vice City on my xbox :smoke: which is an amazing game to smoke to.

All games can be fun mate; but I would suggest something with an open world, where you can roam around; why not something like Terraria or Minecraft?

13. The fifa world cup game is dope.

14. Skyrim
    Gta V online
    Gta 3
    Gta vice city & San Andreas
    Street fighter (w// friends)
    Deadspace 1, 2, & 3
    Metal gear solid, 3 & 4
    Pokemon fire red/ emerald / colosseum
    Sonic Adventure 2 battle
    DBZ budokai
    Flower (when you're really high n mellowed out)
    The Warriors
    True crime streets of la
    The Berserk
    Wario world

15. If you have a PC just download emulators for the old consoles like nes, snes, genesis, n64, shit even all of the gameboys. Download a torrent with all the roms for that console and enjoy. I beat super Mario 3 dabbed out with my wife recently, I forgot how hard it was. At the least play a link to the past on snes. Old games are fun when you're high. I agree with you on borderlands, it's fun if you have someone to play with. I used to play gears of war online but that game is garbage anymore. I doubt anyone still plays the original online. Bio shock is pretty sweet baked if you haven't played that. Just some ideas but the emulators are free and that's hours of fun. Try beating ninja gaiden 3 on nes without an emulator save. I like challenging games so the old stuff is always fun for me.

16. GTA V is the best. I like to hit the bong in GTA whilst hitting the bong in RL. Its crazy.

17. #18 HiRoller26, Jun 23, 2014
    - Fifa World Cup 2014 
    - GTA V (Online)
    - Skate 3

And a new online game called "Super Hot" Its an fps game where time only moves when you do, so you can dodge bullets and all that. It go's in slow mo so its really trippy and fun to play when high. 

http://superhotgame.com/

18. #19 GothamDiesel, Jun 23, 2014
    Since you like open world rpg's i'd try fallout 3 or new vegas, personally i liked 3 better, everyone seems to like vegas more but I really enjoyed the overall map of 3, the towns and locations were a lot more memorable, as well as the story. 

19. Any of the Final Fantasy games! I would recommend Final Fantasy IX or A Realm Reborn first!