Video Games, Cash, Kush

Discussion in 'General' started by FuzzyNug, Aug 21, 2009.

1. #1 FuzzyNug, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    So i know a dude who is gonna have some cali kush this week/weekend, at $20/g and i dont have any cash

I have Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 for xbox 360 they are games that I Don't play anymore, Should I just go to gamestop or somewhere and exchange them for cash? do you think that would get me $20? I haven't had Kush in a LONG time and really want some,

2. theyll give you like 5 bucks.
    sell it to someone...

3. Call of duty 4 gets you $12, I would think halo 3 would be similar. You''ll have to sell both to get enough for a sack.

4. hit up craigslist, u could get a bit more each for them.

5. yeah but what would take longer, craigslist or gamestop? and i'd rather not go to someones house or have them come here just to sell 2 games, these games arent that big of a deal for me cus i dont play them but, they might be able to get me 20 bucks at gamestop in cash hopefully, these were like 2 of the popularist games and they are like 40 for used so i think they will do like around 10 bucks each hopefully, well thanks guys for the reply, and just for this thread when i get the kush ill post pics.

6. id easily payu $20 ea for em. Seriously put it on ebay they go for 20-35 ea

7. Just take them to gamestop, you should get at least 20 bucks for the 2 of them. Then again maybe not, since I'm sure alot of people have sold those games when they're done playing. Your best bet is to just go there and see how much they'll give you.

Craigslist probably wouldn't work, since most people would rather just go to gamestop themselves and buy them used for the same price, and they can also get their money back if the games are fucked up.

8. lol you guys I want the cash today, so you don't need to suggest ebay or craigslist it would take to long i think, sorry i didnt say i'd want the money today, i just wanted to know if some of you think or know they would give me 20$ at least in cash for them

9. sell em both to a friend for 20 bucks. or find an entertainmart. they give way more money than gamestop

10. like all of my friends either have a xbox 360 and those games of course, or don't have an xbox 360, So i'm going to have to deal with gamestop, wish me luck guys, and be prepared for the kush pics if i get it :)

11. Those 2 games still retail like 40+ for each dont they?

Both games arnt worth a gram man :\

12. lol i went to not gamestop but a different gaming place called gaming generations and got 32 bucks, im gonna get me a half eighth, and yes I HATE HALO, cant stand it, and cod wordern warfare 2 is gonna be out soon, and i already got cod world at war, so im fine.

13. Get a job

14. What do you think about this, i know a dude who is gonna have some cali kush this week/weekend, at $20/g and i dont have any cash

I have Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 for xbox 360 they are games that I Don't play anymore, Should I just go to gamestop or somewhere and exchange them for cash? do you think that would get me $20? I haven't had Kush in a LONG time and really want some,

15. Who says i don't have a job? I said I don't have any cash, probally because I used my last 30$ for a different bag like 3 days ago and wanted another...
    But this thread can be done now, i got bud and im stoned....its not cali kush but its good

16. then quit that blue collar night shift bullshit and goto school

17. LOL, I also never said I have a job either, im a winnar.