video games and weed

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by WiscondoSmoker8, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Are you better or worse when your high? I seem to be doing pretty good! Haha also what's the best games to play high?

Personal favorite Super Smash Bro for the N64 its so fun.

2. I've never thought of doing this because I'm not much of a gamer, but now I will definitely smoke and play gta iv on my bros ps3.

3. Sometimes I get so stoned that I feel like im in a dream and just going through the motions of playing the game while my mind is spinning. And I usually do terrible because I can't focus on just the game.

Other times I get all into it and do very good so it just depends how baked I am and if i'm in the mood to really get into the game or just fuck off.

4. It depends on the game. Mario kart I kick ass at while high, but I cant play a first person shooter or any game that requires precision like that to save my life.

5. i love playing anything stoned! sometimes im worse tho, i tend to space out haha

6. When I smoke... I do almost everything better... Especially Xbox. Take Black Op's for an example... I can go 24 and 6 when im not high on an average... When I am high... I can go 42 and 10 as an average... I figured it up. Lol but it just depends...weed affects people differently.

7. Everyone says they're so much better at games high, but I've never actually seen anyone do better high than sober. Watch people who are high play some Black Ops when you aren't high. You'll see what I mean. It's just another form of shit talk people think makes them sound cool. I'm not saying nobody's good when they're high, I'm just saying that if they are, they're just as good or better sober. Weed doesn't make your reflexes or hand-eye better at all. Ever.

8. the only game i can play just as well blitzed out of my mind as i can when i'm sober is Skate.

9. I am so bad when im stoned but i feel like gaming is a high enhancer

10. #10 Glokmaster, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Are you sure! 42*10=420

11. Yo I just played Flower on the PS3. It was so pretty. Like u have no idea. Just insane.

12. I have a 2.11 K/d In BO Sober. 1.05W/l

When I am baked though (Ihave a 2nd account just for stoned gaming) It dropped to 1.40 but I have a w/l of 1.89 I find that it makes my gun skill worse but improves my team work.

I luv me some geometry wars and super mario bros 3 well high.:smoke:

13. I usually toke a few bowls and play Skate 3. I sit there and skate in the same spot for hours just zoned out on the TV hahah

14. I throw down at mario kart.

but... with smash bros I tend to start appreciating the background instead of fighting. So I die. frequently.

15. sooo good. i just go hit the hawaiin DLC mega ramp for like an hour and a half sometimes.

16. games are infinitely better high. Doesn't matter if you're better or not after smoking, they are always more entertaining :bongin:

17. I could no scope like crazy in halo 2 when I was high. Just running around popping head-shots and geeking lol good times

18. #19 WiscondoSmoker8, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Classic!

19. I remember last year, my weekend routine consisted of smoking a couple blunts of mids, eating a s***load of either cookout or McD's and play halo on xbl. My kill/death spread was amazing! I havent smoked and played for a year, then i tried it a couple weeks ago with white russian & ate some home snacks. My gameplay was awful!