Video Games and Pot.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SmOkEy_McPoT_85, May 31, 2009.

1. I have played video games longer than I have been a smoker and have found that it changes, not just the way I experience the game but, what I play.

Like, I have been a mad keen RTS fan and have had to stop playing that genre of game 'coz I would pass out half-way through the match. Mega weak. Though, for some reason, Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls/Fallout series' and JRPGs out there don't bore me? WTF?

So I was wondering if there are any others out there with weird habits towards their playing and/or what do you play when baked that works well with your high?

For me right now it is Crackdown (again). Can't wait 'til Prototype comes out!:D

2. I'm pretty good at COD4 when I'm baked. I get really bad tunnel vision and just straight rape on search and destroy

3. Really the only time I like playing video games is when I'm stoned. I just rented GOW2 from blockbuster the other day and have been smoking and playing it nonstop.

4. :devious::D:D:devious:

hell yeah!:D:devious::smoke:

5. RockBand 2. I play that game with the drums, the trippy backgrounds, the music, YOU CAN"T MISS A NOTE! That gets insane.

6. i've been playing video games way before i started toking, but my style of games have always been FPS and some sport games like baseball. Though Fallout 3 really caught my attention for a finally fun RPG game lol. I dislike RTS games but like you said Mass effect was really fun and probably will play Mass effect 2. but for me FPS games like cod4,Rainbow six games. yaddayaddayadda:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. I don't go too bad myself, 'cept when I go to snipe because I get paranoid someone is going to knife me in the back :eek: lol

@kingspadebud420: Rainbow 6 Vegas has eaten up so much of my time! Terrorist Hunt was my forte.
    Can't say I got into sports games really, though, I guess you could label Gran Turismo and Forza as sports games.