Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Games and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaderade, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Grand Thief Auto 4 is the shit,well almost all GTA games are bad ass the first 2...not so much. :laughing:

2. i like playing Oblivion, and Socom. also i need some stoner friends on PSN, i have MGS4, MW2, ect.. anybody who wants too play add me. my PSN is CanadianSocomer

3. I play Left 4 Dead and CoD4 a lot... when I get blown... If I'm not playing that I'm probably playing, Star Wars: Empire at War, Star Wars Battlefront 2, HL2, N64, or Kingdom Hearts.... there's to many good games I get blown and play to list ahaha

4. That's a nice Katamari Cat. Very nice indeed. I am so addicted to that game. I've got the soundtrack in while blazing right now before work. Hahah. Now I gotta start it up.

5. Geormetry Wars is the best. Obviously.

6. Ok I know pretty much every video game is amazing when you're high & I'm not fortunate enough to have a 360 or a ps3.

I have a Wii :D haha
    & the only two games I play are super smash bros. brawl & The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

They're both pretty sick, but wowww Zelda takes me to a whole different universe when I play haha. I try to notice every little detail, & because of that I have like over 55 hours logged.
    I'm about to beat the game but something inside me doesn't want it to be over yet.

7. I maed a game with zombies in it!!!1 (sp?) is pretty fun. Xbox 360 indie game and its only a dollar. Crazy lights and an awesome song too.

8. I've been playing assassins creed 2 high as fuckkkk

Such an amazing game high.

9. this game is the shit i love it>

10. Katamari or
    Mag that shit gets so intense 256 players one big ass map hell yes:smoke:

11. left 4 dead 2(scary as shit but fun lol) and oblivion the game design style is beautiful[​IMG]

12. Man I bet that shit is awesome. Me and my friends use to play mario kart 64 all the damn time when we were roommates. Get mad as hell with each other. I wish I knew where my console was right now because I would hook up some rainbow road :smoking:.

13. Only system I have is a wii but it's fun as hell we play super smash bros and mariocart when cheeched as chong. But Age of mythology online multiplayer is my favorite game to play when high... So competetive and trippy...

14. Das what am talkin about :]

15. Sega Dreamast:
    -Fur Fights
    -Sonic Adventures

16. Pocket bike racer! Haha. Its one of those Burger King video games that you can get for like $2. Its like Mario Cart but with better graffics and trippier. Haha.

17. Mario Party N64, Mario Kart N64, Halo 3/ODST XBOX360 and Skate 2 XBOX360, Grand Turismo with Driving Wheel. Pikmin.

18. UFC Undisputed 2009 its like getting into a fight without the pain the next day!

19. Portal. Half Life 2. Oh, and HL2 Ep 1 and Ep 2.