Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Games and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaderade, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl is the BEST game to play stoned.

2. Any of the Mortal Kombat games on ps2... amazing

3. Fight night round 3!!!

i play that shit all the time blazed!

4. Na, na na na nana, na, na, na katamari damacy! After eight beers and a bowl, that game was my bitch. Didn't mean I had any fucking clue as to what was going on, though! :p

5. im surprised noone has mentioned it yet the scariest trippiest game ever is eternal darkness on the gamecube really gets you going wen your high as a kite by far the work of a tru madman

6. i fucking love playing cod mw2 blazed.
    i'm the one giggling pothead running around fast as shit knifing people, laughing at people getting mad at me

7. Fable 2!

Also Assassins Creed 2 is the shit. Parkour (sp?) to the max! L4D2 is also very fun. Halo 3 and cod are just a given also :)

8. Most recently - Unchared 2: Among Thieves...this game wasnt so much a game, as an experience when playing it stoned...plus it has pretty sweet multiplayer too (online).

others i can think of - twilight princess, assassin's creed, Mass Effect, Starfox, Mario Galaxy...the list goes on :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. Gears 2, and gta 4 ftw

10. Diddy kong racing for me

11. cod mw2 or mw for sure:eek:

12. Yeah cod4 and GTA4 work pretty well for me

13. Really? No one here plays oblivion stoned? That's part of my schmokin routine at home. Mm i love just walking around in nature and listening to the soundtrack :)

woops, i think i just came...

14. World of Warcraft for hours!

My fiance and I rip tubes and run instances...

I'm the tank, she's the healer!

:D

15. modern warfare 2. WAR!!!... but chill:smoke:

16. Sometimes its chill. Other times people get crazy on that shit, especially online.

17. Boarderlands.

18. Mass Effect and mass effect 2!!!!

19. I am convinced that Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 were made for stoners.

20. #40 Cat Man Do, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    The weirdest while blitzed?

Beautiful Katamari - you're a tiny stickyball that can roll up larger and larger things, from paperclips to people, to buildings until finally you get so big you can roll up planets. Also there's a ridiculous plot line that makes no sense, flashing/swirling colors every cut scene, and lots of levels in candy/burger places.

Sum Pix:
    [​IMG]
    BIGGER
    [​IMG]
    BIGAH
    [​IMG]

So addicting and satisfying. :p