Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video Games and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kaderade, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Out of curiosity, what's the best, trippiest, or weirdest video game you've ever played or are playing while blitzed?

For me, the old Nintendo 64 games are a wonder to behold when under the influence. Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 are gifts from the Gods. :smoking:

2. I loved playing Dead or Alive after blazing my freshman year at the University.

3. There's actually a whole forum for gaming and a thread just like this one ;)

4. the boob physics must have been amazing :hello:

5. [​IMG]

Majora's Mask... it is not a game, but rather a true work of art.

6. So true!
    I've been journeying on the quest that is majora's mask for the second time just recently.
    A couple of bowls and the demo version of Venus in Furs by the Velvet Underground enhance the experience amazingly!:hello::D:smoking:

7. Trippiest is a Japanese PSX game called LSD: Dream Emulator. Everyone should look into that.

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Space, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    Holy.....shit......
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLTw0YHdT7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLTw0YHdT7w[/ame]

9. Defeating the Nihilanth on Xen, the last boss in Half-Life.

Attached Files:

10. #10 faqgreg, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    Mario Kart 64 owns it all :devious:

11. i love halo 3 after i blaze. its just so much fun.

12. assassins fuckin creed man shit is badass you can run up walls, jump rooftops, jump off big ass buildings, and get this: fuckin assassinate people.

13. By far the funniest/trippiest game i've played is LittleBigPlannet on ps3
    such an awesome game to play high
    played this game the other day for the first time with my friends right after we blazed and i just laughed so hard

14. american mcgees alice. its already a game about a fucked up drug trip gone phsycodic, might as well get high and play :)

15. LOL at Majora's Mask. I took up playing it (once again) about 3 months ago :smoking::smoking::smoking:
    But lately I've been playing MW2 and L4D2

16. sooo true haha. i put in my headphones and just br kids all night long. couldnt do that with cod tho...im way too competitive for that :p

17. Watch the Intro to Perfect Dark on N64 (The special one you unlock after you beat the game and load and let it sit for 10 mins) after you bake. Not really playing a game but that is great stuff there. (Also good with shrooms!)

18. Grand Theft Auto: 4 is waaaaay fun to play when you are BAKED. Also I've been playing a lot of Fallout 3. The V.A.T.S kills in that game are the best when youre stoned :smoking:

19. Agreed. It's fun getting really drunk (in-game) and trying to drive while stoned out of your mind. :D

20. mario kart 64, rainbow road is so trippy.