Video games and bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stona W/ a Bona, Jan 25, 2005.

1. This post is just to put down yur fav games to play while blazin. personally super mario for snes is what i play when i blaze.

2. shit dude i wish i still had that game. my favorite right now is probly gta:sa. i just got this really freaky ass game called katamari damacy basicly the story is the king of all cosmos accidentally destroyed all the stars so you have to roll up a bunch of crap with this little ball that things stick to so the king can make it into a star. its pretty sweet because you might start off rolling up little thumbtacks and stuff and then youll eventually be rolling up people and buildings and islands and crap. fun game

3. super nintendo is the way to go. mario is all about trippin. btw gta sa is tight as hell.

4. its about time someone asked this....halo 2 online, world of warcraft, or soldier of fortune 2.

5. yaaaaaaa super mario is the shit when ur on shrooms it's sooooooo damn trippy!

so is halo 2!

6. i'm sick of all the new ps2/xbox games. so lately i've been playin my old ps1 collection.. i'm playing through castlevanyia: symphony of the night right now. i think metal gear solid 1 is next.. (mgs3 sucks hard. all the others are better..)

7. Dude Halo 2 on Xbox live is the shiiiiiit, but I still wish I had the snes man..super mario was awesome. Oh and how is wOw I wanted to get that for the longest time

oh and you can get emulators to play the classics...search google

8. I play Call of Duty and Madden 2005 all the time.

9. definately some sort of FPS like Unreal Tournament 2004 or Halo. Those always get my heart pumping so fast when im high and playing them, and everything is so much more dramatic.

10. I know it, that's why I play Call of Duty. My brother makes fun of me for it because I get to the point where I am on one knee playing it and when I die I usually jump up and scream. LOL

11. halo 2 is my love. Especialy since i talked all my potsmoking friends into buying an xbox and we throw down on some system link. i also love fight for newyork

12. ITS ALL ABOUT THE CS:S (counter strike source) that game fucking owns wheither your twisted or not :hippie:

13. Anybody here play CS?

14. um gotta be GTA vice city, just fucking around though, not doing missions (they get to be a pain in the ass while baked) but anything is fun really

15. I just beat Resident Evil 4 and its the best game Ive ever played (probably because I was stoned almost the entire 18 hours it took to beat the game). GTA: San Andreas, Gran Turismo 3, Rogue Leader, and Halo 2 are also great.

16. Tetris. Monantis(sp) and repetitive and slow and colorful games are the way to go and the sound helps too.

17. O00000000000ooooh yea video games while high is the best, you get right into them, my fav ones would be gta: san andreas(killing people in the game is fun while high), mercenaries(blowing up shit in the game while high is fun).
    need for speed underground 2 is fun but to hard when high because u need to concentrate :eek:

18. right now mercanaries is my fav though any mortal kombat is tight i just love to beat the living shit out of people while im in the clouds. and of course any drivng game or game with cars that you can run people over in not to sound too violent.

19. Ratchet and Klank : Going Commando

20. Gunbound. Google it. You see, when high u need other human interaction. It's online and free. Its like worms. Its about 100mb download.
    You can chat and shit during the game. Although i miss 1/2 the time when high, it's so fuckin funny cos my teammate always gets angry at me.