video gamers?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TakeAToke401, Apr 16, 2009.

1. nothing is better to me then smokin a nice joint and playing some video games. just had a nice joint of some dro and about to play some left 4 dead on xbox live.

anyone play L4d? i need a few more people in my game, someone should come join up

my gamer tag is bLt ninja add me

2. Heh, I've been playing video games longer than I've been smoking even; I started with the first commercially available 'Pong' game. I haven't done much lately, I need to buy a few new titles. I do most of my gaming on my PC but I do play some on my PS2 and PS3.

3. I doubt there will be any DOTA fans out there but thats my game of choice to play while high. If there is any DOTA fans out there let me know.

4. great game man, pong is always gunna be a classic

5. COD + SF4 baby

6. COD4/MW on 360 :), hit me up on PM if you have live and wanna play

7. I have been playing a lot of RTS games lately.

8. I play alot of halo 3 and GTA4 when baked. Guitar hero is cool too, its alot easier when high because it seems to go slower.:smoke:

9. world of warcraft. shits mad fun when im rippedd.

COD4 <-- love playin this game.

10. why can't nubs post in the right forum?

11. this should be moved to the gaming section
    but anyway i always look forward to smoking some bong rips and running shit as a spy in TF2, on the PC of course

12. i believe this would be the correct fourm though... i am a seasoned smoker talking to other smokers that enjoy playing video games.

13. skate 2 and gears of war 2 are my shit! l4d is raw too but im live is down!

14. yeah i was on l4d for a bit, changing over to some skate later, maybe some cod5 zombie mode haha add me if anyone wants to play ill be on after this here bowl i have packed.

:smoke:

15. yea i play both cod4/5. I'm on PS3 though :(

16. COD4 is the shit. I love all of the COD games, and Gears of War. I don't play them as much as I used to, but I go through phases where I play all day every day. GTA is always fun, too.

17. Goddamnit man.... Reading your posts makes me want to go out and buy a sack soooo bad and blaze up... I'm on fucking papers and have been for a while.... Gona be on for a while.....

Fuuuck... That's was my thang man. Get home from class/work and sit down with a fat bowl and play call of duty and left4dead till my hearts content. Damn... The good ol' days :(

18. i like the phrase "til my heart's content"

need to blaze one and play some more Okami and Wii :D

and finish my gold star ranking in MK

19. SKATEEEEEEEEEE

best game evarrr

20. haha I used to play dota but I was never really good at it. havent played for a while now.