video game myths, legends and folklore.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by hippielama, Aug 15, 2010.

1. #21 Yourcatdead, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
    :eek:

I'd still be trying.

Also some of you are confusing the world "myth" with "glitch/hack"

2. well i mean anything like a rumor, glithc, hack, secret. anything you weren't supposed to know or do in videogames.

like how there was supposed to be a naked lara croft game.

i always heard it was a game created by by some hackers but recently i heard some special code for the game.

and you can get mew, what it is, is the code for slowpoke gets scrambled and the sprite shows up as mew because their codes are very similar except for like 1 number off. i think they were gonnna put him in the game but scraped the idea but forgot to take out the sprite code.

i dunno what i'm sayin, its jibberish to me, read it on youtube comments :)

3. Everything involving halo 2 in this thread was a hack.

I do recall the Bigfoot myth on San Andreas, which was a hack. The myth of a sex game in San Andreas was true. Also, the Cow level in diablo... I wish that was real woulda been sweet. And Luigi being unlockable in Super Mario 64?? lulwut?

4. Well I went on a quest to actually catch or own all the pokemon on the Ruby pokedex. I heard that something tight happens when you talk to someone after catching them all. Turns out, the person literally just says congrats...I got fuckin ripped off haha

5. I remember trying to find a boat in GTA 2, and also trying to find a haunted area in GTA San Andreas in the back roads somewhere.

6. #26 GreyMatterTripp, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    Lol,

Think that's bad? I have had people hassle me borderlands to give them shit, I don't mean a little bit of hassling either, I mean a barrage of whiny 12 yr old messages begging me even after I say no.

If some one get's really under my skin I have a glitch I show them which I tell them will give them the ability to walk through walls, 50 skill points or whatever sounds good at the moment but in actuality it erases their whole inventory permanently and resets their weapon slots to back to the original 12.

That's what they get for cheating and asking me to do it for them instead of just reading and figuring it out, and if they knew how to mod the shit themselves they wouldn't have any problems with the glitch, they could just restore their save files from their pc hard drives.

Edit: I only do this to extreme douchebags who start getting shitty with me for not being their slave and making them 'uberz Modded weaponz!!'.

I hook people up with droppable skill points, weapon slots, weapons etc. Some people don't know to be appreciative though and it gets all If You Give a Mouse a Cookie status.

7. I've been to the cow level and they kick the shit out of you unless you have a high level

8. The cow level is the realest thing about that game.

Hell Bovine their called and they will fuck you up at the Moo Moo Farm.

You have to have beaten the game, then in your horadric cube put Wirts Leg, And a tome of town portal and wahlah you got cows.

9. He could mean Diablo 1, Diablo 2 though, i dont know how anybody who played online doesn't know about that.

10. Im not sure if it was in the first one or not.

[​IMG]

11. Big foot in San Andreas: was a glitch it's a hiker that looks all brown untill you get close or look through the sniper rifle.

Luigi is false in N64 BUT yoshi is in it!

I think the hands are playable in smash bros. So is mewtu..

12. 'swhat I said yo.

Mewtu is real mo fackka's.

13. You can't play as the hands in Super Smash Bros, and Mewtwo is only playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

14. dude, i'm tellin you. luigi is in super mario 64. L is real 2401!

15. Its true along with Yoshi on the roof and he gives you 99 lives.

16. I was talking about diablo 1, which there was no cow level.

17. ... I've been to the cow level in Diablo 1...

18. i would ride through the mists of avalon on my transendent steed at your side

19. I've heard this too. So I tried. Beat the game on hardest with with all the characters(yeah im a beast) and got nothing
    All the youtube vids of people playing as the hand are from emulators im sure of it.

20. Purple yoshi in yoshis story. Apparently you have to get ever coin in the game.