Video: Cop Advice for Home Invasions? Be a Victim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Mar 10, 2013.

1. All of those people interviewed are so stupid. No wonder they are working for the government...

If someone invades my house, I definitely will not be throwing bleach at them.

2. Work place qualification requirements =/= our constitutional rights
    I guess that could be one small part of it.

Have fun in your little world and yeah... keep watching TV. :smoking:

3. Those are state and federal regulations.

4. semi automatic AR 15 is not an assault rifle but your relative is a dipshit, whether he's holding an AR15 or his dick, doesn't matter really.

do i believe dipshits should be allowed, well unless you want to eliminate them all then i suppose we should allow for some dipshits in society. also note most dipshits are harmless to everyone but themselves, so don't sweat the occasional dipshit owning a gun.

5. The question you have to ask yourself is, What are those certifications actually for?
    At one time you needed no certification to do any of those listed but thanks to government wishing to control & tax every aspect of our lives we now have to be certified to do almost anything.

6. Please show me where the second amendment said that guns were for only for hunting? The second amendment was made to stop tyranny and last time I checked humans are the only tyrannical ones, so if the founding fathers had these "deadly accessories" that make it so much easier to kill someone im damn sure they would have written in tactical accessories as well.

Now for your comment about high fire rate. I hate to tell you but any semi automatic weapon can be fired as fast as the person can pull the trigger. A true "assault rifle" is selective fire which means i has a single shot mode, a fully automatic mode, and some have a 2 or 3 shot burst setting as well. Now why is this important? Because if you are going to try to hit your target your not going to shoot at them in full auto or even burst fire, your going to take your time to aim and fire one round. Why you might ask? Because anybody with any shooting experience at all knows you are far more accurate. The only real purpose for automatic fire you see the military use today is what they call "covering fire". The idea is to get the enemy hunkered down so you and your allies can maneuver without being shot at.

So basically what im getting at is if the only legitimate reason you can come up with for banning these so called "assault rifles" is because you can shoot them quickly without it being fully automatic or for their accessories then you are going to also have to ban all semi automatic firearms which more than likely accounts for over 70% of the guns in america (not a real statistical number just an educated guess by me). Hell I can tape any of these "deadly accessories" to pretty much any firearm you hand me. And please nobody pull out the "they're assault weapons because its easier to assault people" argument because im pretty sure i can assault somebody with just about any object you can hand me. If I run you over with my vehicle intentionally does that make it an assault vehicle? No it makes me a crazy motherfucker that just ran somebody over with a vehicle. The actions of the wielder of whatever object you choose does not change the fact that without that person it could have never happened. We dont have a gun problem, we have a epidemic lack of common sense and general decency.

End rant.

7. The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting. Unless you mean hunting tyrants.

8. #28 lilro, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    How does that sound?

We have the RIGHT to bear arms, not the PRIVILEGE.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHaYAv_EEw[/ame]

Senator said it's legal...

9. What about any weapon colored matte black?
    I never see that listed on any of the anti gun bills & I can't figure out why. If the anti gun nuts define any pistol grip weapon to include in their ban assault rifle bills why not those colored matte black?
    Are they afraid of being called racist?

Do any of the state and/or congressional anti-gun bills actually have a chance of limiting gun violence or is this just another example of mass hysterical bullshit brought to you by
    our politicians who wouldn't know an assult rifle if it jumped up & bit them on the ass?