Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Video: Clearing my 3ft zong.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Dec 18, 2005.

1. So someone asked me to make a video of me hitting my 3ft zigzag bong... so I did. The bong is like one or two inches over 3ft tall and I can either hit it on my knees or slanting it outwards while sitting depending. Getting on your knees and ripping it really lets you get an ass load of smoke in one hit, while sitting you get a little less smoke per hit. The bowl can usually be cleared in one hit if you're a heavy smoker. This bowl happened to be one of the ones I cleared in one hit. Enjoy

http://www.robertfbarr.com/misc/zbongrip.mpeg

2. i need some backround music

3. damn, that looked like a sick hit man. nice shit

nice zong too. how much it cost u?

4. Nice looking zong....
    love to rip a bowl on that.... :smoke:
    Just to have it as a center piece is great too,if i can stop hitting it....

5. Cool Vid, and nice bong of course.

Fast host too. :)

6. you are the fucking man.

sick zong

7. definitely

What kind of camera was used? looks crisp

8. $100 usd

Just a logitech Orbit Webcam. I am pretty good at lighting and manipulating the camera to get good videos.

9. there's so much CGI in this video i don't know what to do with myself ... :D

nice hit man :smoke:

10. My tricks are more complex then your mojo. I don't just use CGI, I also have stop motion animation, green screen, 2d hand drawn animation. To top it all off it is wrapped up in a back to the future like ride experience.<o =""></o>

11. Ah I found it! I knew you'd make the video, thanks for hearing my request. Very nice rip, she hits like a champ:smoke:.

12. well, you have been a pro at this longer than me, after all ;)

13. though one thing i must note...that bowl was still cherrying when you pulled it out...

14. Yea I did not want to pull it through. So i let it go out and tapped it in my ashtray.

15. bobbert, you should get a new video camera

i'd make your vids sick :smoke:

nice rip

16. That looks like a very nice looking zong. I have never smoked out of one but I already know I would like how that hits.

Do you ever put ice in it??

17. From time to time, for the most part though it just does not need it.

18. you know, i don't get it - gay men don't usually do it for me, and yet i find you sexier and sexier every time you post stuff like this! =)

nice video, man