Video: 9/11 truther interrupts Super Bowl MVPs press conference

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, Feb 11, 2014.

1. [SIZE=12pt]Video: 9/11 truther interrupts Super Bowl MVP's press conference[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Written by Matt Yoder on 02 February 2014.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E0D0<span style="color:#000000;">544B901041971082531426304_1408813e964.4.7.4564737041872003442__5r0gjjA0ltxCeEcH9NJB1R9B062xBq7Y18STUW7FMfv4IE5z8HrhQazIBDn2j8O.mp4?versionId=X2SDQ2KrJRzY4PQblG53EqBSZ4799t.m[/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=12pt]The Seahawks destroyed the Broncos 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII and linebacker Malcolm Smith won MVP honors with a Pick 6 and 10 tackles. The truly bizarre moment of the entire Super Bowl week came after the game during his press conference. A 9/11 truther stormed Smith's podium, grabbed the microphone, and was actually able to get out, “investigate 9/11. 9/11 was perpetrated by people within our own government” before being hauled away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.awfulannounci<span style="color:#000000;">ng.com/2014/february/video-9-11-truther-interrupts-super-bowl-mvp-s-press-conference.html[/SIZE]</span>

2. #2 texas_ranger97, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    He will either "disappear" or end up in a tragic car "accident" within 6 months.

Or be largely ignored.

4. I think the government is more to blame in the way Ron Paul says, in that the FAA refused to allow pilots to carry guns. Also it's a fact that Bush utterly ignored countless memos saying Bin Laden was determined to attack U.S., so there was a lot of negligence on the government's part. But I don't think the government actually planted explosives in the buildings or anything.

5. Did you just check your TiVo?

6. As any 9/11 conspiracy theorist should be.

7. 2 plane attacks, 3 buildings down. the third tower (world trade center 7) free-fell. let that sink in for a minute

Sent from my iPhone.

8. Wtc7 suffered fire damage and structural damage from debris that was jettisoned by local massive skyscraper that was impaled with a Boeing 747 commercial jet. And it's neighbor that was also hit. And both collapsed.

And it did not fall at free fall, that's been shown quite a few times already. Conspiracy theorists are good at warping data and video footage to work in their favor to fit their hypothesis.

9. Agreed.

10. The Pentagon is one of the most highly protected buildings in the nation, right next to a major highway, yet there's not a single video or eyewitness account of a plane hitting it.

And WTC7 fell at 5 PM that evening, 6-7 hours after the twin towers fell. And countless eyewitness accounts of explosions in the buildings just before they collapsed.

But that's not what this thread is about, so yeah

11. The Pentagon is one of the most highly protected buildings in the nation, right next to a major highway, yet there's not a single video or eyewitness account of a plane hitting it.

And WTC7 fell at 5 PM that evening, 6-7 hours after the twin towers fell. And countless eyewitness accounts of explosions in the buildings just before they collapsed.

But that's not what this thread is about, so yeah

12. There is footage, been ripped apart by conspiracy theorists but all fallacious and heresy, and there were also eye witness accounts, which are also disputed by conspiracy theorists.

And yes, it didn't get hit by a jumbo jet. It suffered indirect damage and fire, which eventually weakened it's structure also and caused the collapse, which took longer in relative to its neighbors due to those factors.

13. #13 iNeedPot, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Afghani Muslim trained by cave monkeys are not that smart bro.

14. Goddamn racism. Lol.

And a group of pissed off Muslims who don't agree with our way of life did successfully do it.

15. Not in a racist way, not at all in fact. That's 100% not my intention, I just don't think Muslims are smart enough to bypass the US multi billionaire air defense system, and technology. I actually need to edit and rephrase my comment cause it came out wrong.

16. Stereotyping a group of individuals to put them down, sounded pretty racist...

But that's your opinion I suppose. That people can't bypass security flaws in a system. Based on their race /religion.

17. #17 iNeedPot, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    That's not true. I'm not saying that based on their race/religion, I'm saying that based on the fact they've spent the past few centuries just fighting and killing each-other. That's what they do best. And no, they're not smart enough to take down western prowess. 

UNLESS, we play peek-a-boo. And close our eyes every time they aim a missile at us and say "Is it here yet?" 

Do the math bro, we have 700 bases in 130 countries.

19. So warriors for centuries are incapable of an act of war?

And there were tips that were ignored about 911.not on purpose like conspiracy would say, but because of sheer number of daily tips the government agencies receive. So yes, we turned our head and we're attacked as a result, you're correct

20. I don't need to do math to know those statistics. And our size doesn't make us invulnerable. I anything our bases and reach especially in the middle east was some of the causes for disdain towards us