Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Victory Over Bladder Cancer!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokymtn, May 13, 2019.

1. For almost 7 years I have been dealing with bladder cancer. 2 surgeries, 2 rounds of chemo which involves the introduction of live TB virus into your bladder.

After the tumor came back a 2nd time, I decided that I would not stand on the sidelines while the VA medical system fought my war. I have an old friend in California that was already supplying me with goodies so, I had him send me several 150cc bottles of full power oil.

I hit that oil hard. I changed my diet, flooded my body with antioxidants, doubled my already intense physical conditioning & continued making all my VA hospital appointments.

I put it in my mind that cancer is just another enemy & I intend to use every weapon & tactic at my disposal to kill that enemy. No mercy!

On 8 May, I had another Cystoscopy & was all clear. At 1030 hrs this morning, I had a CT scan of my abdomen. It's about a 70 mile drive to Mtn Home VA Hosp, took me about 1.5 hrs to get home. 30 minutes after I arrived home, phone call from Mtn Home & a cheerful voice said, This is Dr Christiansen, I have your results & you are all clear. I am officially declaring you cancer free. All you will need is a yearly cysto exam as a part of your regular physical exam.

I can't say if it was the oil, I think that what was successful for me was the full on assault & the oil was a valuable weapon in my arsenal.

Fuck you cancer! Victory is mine!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. That’s Awesome Man!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yeah dude

leo-toast-9.w710.h473.gif

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Well done

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. I think your head strong attitude and everything just kicks ass. BRAVO!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I'm not known for being huggy....but, what the hell

istich 003.jpg
    Thanks All!:wave:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. CONGRATS MAN! This is the post of the year award winner right here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Congratulations! That is really great news!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hearing that kind of news must have been indescribable. Good on you for taking charge of your own health. Tell me, once you started hard on the oil, were you physically able to feel your body get better? I absolutely think it is the oil because I'm starting to see it over and over with folks here in Colorado. Make sure you take a maintenance dose from this point on. Back down to a half grain of rice size. Thanks for sharing your great happenings with us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Good stuff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Amazing! So happy for you man!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Well, Damn, that's great. I know a couple people that are going thru the C thing. It sucks, just plain sucks. It's not fun. Good for you. I pray it stays away.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. My right ear is still ringing from my wife's squeal when she heard the news.

I never got physically down. I've always been very fit & except for recovering from the surgeries & chemo, I never felt ill.

I am on the oil for good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Well this news is so great. May you have continued health and thank you again for sharing this wonderful news.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. @smokymtn you are Highly Evolved and activating your endocannabinoid system... I love the way you state - they are managing me time to manage myself... Awesome!
    humans Endocannabinoid System is their cancer defense system . how the system metabolizes lipids is Key... the metabolism of lipids drives the homeostasis of our cells and determines if cells are healthy or damaged/ lacking signals ETC...
    1974 cannabis and cancer info... we knew back then. antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids. - PubMed - NCBI
    2016 info - anticancer activity of cannabinoids Anticancer mechanisms of cannabinoids

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Send them to the Cannabis Success Stories on Facebook. There are always so many people who can guide anyone through cancer there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Absolutely brilliant. So.happy for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Congrats to you (and your wife)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Ca-rumba! It was a tough choice between friendly & informative! Thanks! Good stuff on the links!

Never been on FB, I was suspicious of them from the start. Twitter, etc., etc, No. Actually, as far as anything social, GC is it.

I joined the Army once & it really messed me up for joining things.:love-m3j:

Thanks again to all for all the kind words:weed:

Smokem' if you havem'

• Like Like x 1