Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Victory dutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packdabowldawg, May 16, 2011.

1. Chi towns takin a giant dump on Miami and my victory blunts ready to go:devious:

2. How immature of them.

3. That's definitely deserving of a victory blunt.

4. Was gonna smoke a bowl for every pt they won by....but fuck id run outta nugs:D

5. Wednesday is a whole new day folks.

6. yup it is...but if/when the bulls go all the way i will personally provide the chicago land area with bud :devious: also im goin to wensdays game cnt fkin wait. Gonna sit there with my MFLB and get vaped.:cool:

7. that's cool and all but.....i hate to break it to you but the nba is a joke

8. Eh i enjoy it and thats what matters. Also your sig made me die laughing so true.

9. this thread is lols

10. Basketball sucks

11. #11 SunnydabudKing, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sucks. Dip.

12. i agree its boring in my opinion

13. Came into this thread hoping for a story like outrunning the cops with a blunt or something then smoking it.

I am disappoint.

14. U don't hear people use dip that much as an insult. Keep it alive! Fuckin dips!

15. Dunno if it counts, but me and my dad call each other dipshit every time one of us does something dumb. That's kinda like being called a 'dip', isn't it? :p

16. hell yea, taj gibson made d-wade look like a punk in game 1