'victorian modern style' dress i made

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Sooo, hello my wonderful blades! :smoke:, I've been goink back and forth between projects and haven't finished one in awhile (I got irritated, other things in my life)

But I finally got around too fixing this, the fabric of the skirt (felt) was sooo hard too work with, but I put some elastic in that bitch ;).

Enjoy, oh and my rooms a bit cleaner this time, and don't mind my hair n shit, haven't gotten ready yet.

ForumRunner_20121012_102124.png

2. Hey that's really nice, victorians had style and looks like you do too keep it up.

3. Thanks guys! Yeah its a one piece, like a dress but I'm thinkin about turning it into a jumpsuit, but the fabric for the skirt isn't that strechy:(

4. Good job! Wish I could make clothes, I would never go shopping for them again

5. Yeah its def. Useful hah, I save so much money.

6. Wait. Your a young good looking girl that can make a dress....,perhaps even cook,said sumthin bout cleaning,....I thought they only existed in movies........lol Jp. Nice dress tho.

7. No offense but that looks awful. The skirt looks like an old pillow cushion which you have cut open.

8. None taken, and maybe it was? I got a bag of fabric for like 4 bucks, a lot was in there so I'm not complaining....

The seam down the middle needs too be tucked, but I like it, you try making a skirt out of felt fabric that won't stretch, stubborn with the needle, I hand sew by the way. I ripped out the stitches over and over too get it just right, best I can come up with, with this project......sorry dude :hello:

9. its unique!!! you made something you cant buy in the store, and nobody else has!! i give it a thumbs up lol

10. umm...i don't really get it.

11. ^

Its a dress basically.......

What's there too get? :laughing:

12. Thats so cute you call it "Victorian" when you actually look like a Flapper.

13. [quote name='"Speak Easy"']Thats so cute you call it "Victorian" when you actually look like a Flapper.[/quote]

Excuse me.....?

That was a bit uncalled for. I don't even know what a flapper is.

Ah nevermind I looked it up, 1920s era? Eh... no, id be covered my legs would not be showin

14. I could see a bar wench wearing that in and old style saloon..

Nice legs. ;)

15. Ahshs that looks maddd cheesy!

16. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Excuse me.....?

That was a bit uncalled for. I don't even know what a flapper is.

Ah nevermind I looked it up, 1920s era? Eh... no, id be covered my legs would not be showin[/quote]

Your legs are showing which is why i said flapper.

17. [quote name='"Speak Easy"']

Your legs are showing which is why i said flapper.[/quote]

yeah I stopped reading after it said 1920:p, I was pretty baked when I read that.

So I looked it up again, yeah I couuuuld see it. But the felt skirt and the design on the tank still screams victorian....

18. doesn't really seem victorian like but im more interested in the big ass bruise on your thigh

19. are you being abused?