"Victimless" Crime Constitutes 86% of The Federal Prison Population!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Its funny. People support the death penalty for murder but not your right to defend against it.

The governments purpose is to Leach off us. Period. The sooner people learn that the better

2. Yep.

3. Aint America just the best country on earth?

4. First in prisoners! :rolleyes:

5. The only victim in a victimless crime is the government and as you can see, when government is the victim, they always get their man.

6. I'm reading in another thread how "good" laws are, they make some people feel nice and safe.

Highest incarceration rate in the world = 'MERICA.

7. My first and only arrest was for stealing my own car!

8. Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

9. :confused:

10. Almost 10 years ago, angry ex gf reported my car stolen. She said I was armed as well. Cops didn't do their research I guess. If they did they would have seen that the registration/title/insurance was in my name :smoking:

They are pretty aggressive against people who steal cars and may possibly be armed.

11. Probably didn't even get a "sorry" from your kidnappers.

12. They said something along the lines of "you are free to go" implying that I was at some point, not free to "go"

13. Couldn't get the arrest expunged from your record or anything?

14. I was never formally charged so I don't have a record.

15. whenever i get puled over i throw on the shark tooth necklace, initimidates the hell out of the coppers.

16. Wtf dude four posts and this is one? Your either gonna be a funny ass blade or a horrible troll.

17. So when a cop asks if you've ever been arrested, what would you say?

18. "Am I under arrest?"

"Am I being detained?"

If he answers no, then I :bolt:

19. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk]The RIGHT Way to Handle a Police Stop - YouTube[/ame]