"Victimless" Crime Constitutes 86% of The Federal Prison Population!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Nov 20, 2011.

1. uhmm

smoking marijuana is a crime. where's the victim?

2. awesome thread, gonna show some people thanks

3. We have 25% of the worlds prison population

4. Oh PS:

4th amendment? What 4th amendment?

The Obama DOJ and strip searches - Salon.com

High court upholds jails' strip searches - Yahoo! News

Supreme Court Struggles with Strip Searches - ABCNews.com

5. Add another to the list:

NY judge gives ex-Soviet arms dealer 25 years - Yahoo! News

:rolleyes:

BTW, the USA is the largest arms dealer in the world. Obama actually holds the record...

6. The criminal 'justice' system has very little to do with any real measure of justice.

7. :(

8. ...really? come on really? you know how stupid that sounds?

9. Probably not so stupid to those it has happened to. If you click the link below that statement you will see the stats. ;)

10. Even if you did nothing wrong? ;)

11. Does anyone know where i can find that picture with a girl, and then the same girl in prison outfit, asking something like "how would you feel if she was raped? how about now?"

12. My father went to prison for "smuggling" marijuana up from Mexico (he just really liked the strain) back in the early 90s in his yacht. Ruined his life, he went from a responsible wealthy businessman to a guy with neo fucking nazi prison tatoos and scars where he had been shanked all over his body. He was forced to become an animal to survive his sentence in a California prison.
    Now I don't know if he was raped but he has hepatitis and many other ailments from his stay. Not to mention when he got out he developed a drug and alchohol addiction that still affects him to this day. He went from owning his own landscaping and ambulance business to working at a homeless shelter for minimum wage and I grew up without a Dad.

13. that's allowed only if you stick around

14. I lurk. :cool:

15. i see

16. Great thread thanks for bumping.

So your tax dollars are going to feeding and.clothing junkies and hippies and protesters

17. The average cost per inmate in the USA is over 23000$ which is more then most Americans make to support their entire family.

18. Statists gonna state. All this "we need more gun laws" blah blah blah makes my head spin.