vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by easy rider, Apr 15, 2004.

1. hey this is a question for nubbin or anybody else who knows their shit.

how long would it take to get vicodin out of your system ..or any other perscription painkillers. i thought that i had heard that opiates (depending on what kind) are out of your system in any where from 4 hours - 3 days.

is this true? thanks.

2. ive taken vicodin.....but dont know anything about it......so i dont know why i still posted.......

3. thanks westcoast! lol anybody?

4. u takin a drug test or somethin????

5. nope just wondering. i got a whole bottle of em. and i was just crusing around erowid ..but couldnt find anything for perscription painkillers ..just herion, opium and morphine.

6. yo if u mail them to me ill take em and tell you when theyre not in my system anymore

7. Easy rider... Vicodin is the brand name for hydrocodone :)

That would be why you didn't find it on erowid... look it up under its actual compound name. Heh he...

That's like looking up "Nike" in the dictionary and expecting to get a definition of "hats."

8. for one thing, its not tested for in "standard" drug tests, and it only stays in your body for 4-5 days anyhow. Snort em on up ;)

9. haha i know. they had a vault for it but nothing i could find for drug tests ..thanks grassroots.

then i guess this calls for a couple 5/500 ones. :)

10. my body is a human mold of jello :D latezzz time for sleep