Vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by PIPSI, Mar 9, 2004.

1. ok well there is sum vicodin here that i wanna try do n e of u guys no what it is like i jusyt took 1 and all i feel is warm whats it supposed to feel like

thanks

2. u feel warm and then if u take more u can get an extreme feeling of goodness, giggly, and if u take alot u can feel dissoriented and dizzy, 5 750mg tablets would produce such an effect for me, also made me throw up tho, i would take 3-4

edit: if u take like 5 and its hot in your room 85+ itching can get pretty bad, lol

3. i usually take 3 and it makes me feel gooood...

4. And you HAVE to drink alittle too. It intesifies the body high soooo much.

5. vicodin is pretty cool
    did it last weedend
    makes u feel good and fuzzy

6. Makes ya feel great but.......Id make sure I remembered when I took it and go to sleep 4 or 5 hours after I took it, I stayed up the whole effect and I got so fuckign nauseous it almost ruined it all

7. Vicodin sucks because it builds a tolerance to the Hydrocodone in it very quickly. I was taking 5 just to get a semblance of pain relief for 2 weeks after an operation
    (which they had to give me morphine drip right after because the pain was so bad) because they just didn't work well anymore...and the only thing they did was slightly dull the pain, make me feel nauseous, and nothing else. I'd rather have a prescription for hash than Vicodin...
    Wouldn't have to be hash; strong weed is a better pain reliever for me.

As far as getting fucked up, taking 5 vicodin isn't really that healthy... I think it has a lot of acetamophen (something like 250mg) and only 5mg of the Hydrocodone per tab...

8. 3 vics is nice.
    drinkin after 1 is pretty cool, i wouldnt do any more than that, its dangerous to mix the shit. weed + vicodin is a great mix.... just lyin down and zonkin out is amazing.
    i can see this shit bein addictive though, tolerance is a bitch too

Grasscity Deals Near You