vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by Locus, Jan 26, 2004.

1. hey how many should i take to get messed up on this.. it says hyrdocodone/apap 7.5/ 750 tb

2. i'd probably start off with 3 or 4 but thats jus me, i had a bad experience wit vikes over the summer so i'm not real sure on how many to take anymore (definitely not 10 again)

3. for pain.... take one when needed....

try not to over do it though... the acetophenomen sp?

can be bad for you in large doses..... so i'd top it off at like 3-5 perday....

spaced out of course....

good luck taking a dump though, lol as vic's do cause problems down there once an a while... haha

4. hehe ya id only take 5ish at the most ..they r fun, but watch out ..high addiction potential. i took 3-4 vike everyday for like a month over the summer, i havent dont em since, not that i dont like em just id rather smoke pot.

5. vicodin is the namebrand for a pill that has two things...hydrocodone & apap(acetaminophen..."tylenol") so what you have contains 7.5mgs of hydrocodone and 750mgs of tylenol per pill....for pain relief..take one..nothing more would be needed...for a buzz, take two to three....dont go more than 3 if its a first time or you dont pop pills frequently...the tylenol isn't good, especially in high doses..one reasons vicodins (and many other opiates) come with so much is to thwart abuse of the drug (if it were for pain they'd only need a fraction of the amount they put in those things...same goes for asprin)....doses for a first timer of tylenol crossing over 1500mgs can be very dangerous... 3grams (3000mgs) is roughly the LD50 of the stuff(lethal dose for 50% of the users)..be careful..have fun