vicodin

Discussion in 'General' started by vegitarianpizza, Jan 13, 2004.

1. does sprinkling vicodin over a bowl do something? i usually take about 10-15 mg of it (2-3 pills) how much should i sprinkle on?

2. SMOKING CHEMICALS AND CONSUMING THEM ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. tHE MOLECULAR STRUCTURE CHANGES WHEN SMOKED, iF YOUR GOING TO DO IT i WOULD START LITTLE AND WORK MY WAY UP.. SO BE CAREFUL........OR HAVE FUN...

3. Never smoked vicodin, or snorted it. I don't know what either does, so I just swallow a couple pills. The first time I did it I ended up wandering around town with my girlfriend, and laying in a parking lot for a half hour staring at the sky.

And I highly doubt 2 -3 pills is only 10-15 mg, unless you weighed it on a scale. The vicodin I took was somewhere in the hundreds, I think anyway.

4. Vicodin have tylenol and hydrocodone in them. The hydrocodone is what messes you up and comes in 5mgs,7.5mgs, and 10 mgs. You were probably thinkin of the tylenol, it comes in higher doses per pill (like in the hundreds).

5. i sprinkled some on by bowl a few months ago. it tastes disgusting. leaves a gross residue on the bowl. and it's a lot more intense. i didn't enjoy it. i'd much rather just take a few pills and smoke a bowl.

6. ya i tried it its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay intense... id rather keep my mj natural and he is right it does leave a bad taste

7. Well the chemical structure of the drug doesn't actually change but different metabolites could be produced(either active or inactive). Also a bunch else changes like onset and duration of action, metabolism, and excretion. I'm not sure about the specifics of vicodin but smoking things almost always provide a faster onset of action and a shorter duration of action(you get more f'd up but it goes away faster). Seems like you already got your answer from experimentation but I thought I would provide a more scientific explanation.

Edit: Oh yea, can't forget about synergy. This is when you take 2 drugs and they produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.

8. you are correct sir..... most pharmies are like this... thats why they all generally have a ratio labled on them....

best would be to ingest them only (as smoking the chemicles is actually a bad idea, just due to all of the addatives)

also, you should only be using them if they're prescribed to you... be safe.... :)

9. yeah im not gonna take vicodin or do anything with it anymore at least not for a while and when i do it again, it wil be for a special occasion. It is related to heroin and it is very addictive but i dont think thats cause its related to heroin. ive been doing it everyday for the past week and have realized this is a bad idea so im quitting.

10. So what is this stuff? i heard about in songs and shit.I take it its an over the counter drug.