vicodin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DJ_DuBZ_4-2-0, Jan 20, 2009.

1. so im thinkin of takin a few before school tomoro. I've only tried it once and all it did for me was make me a little dizzy but i felt happier. how many of u think this is a good idea?

2. dude why get high in school when you can wait to get high at home and just chill.

especially pills dude..smokin a little tree before during school is straight but pills nah

3. IMO..its easier and less distracting to go to class high on opiates than weed.

with the herb i tend to zone out and not think about shit the teachers talking about (unless its history)..but with opiates i can chill with my body glowing but still pay attention.

dont worry..theyre CHILL PILLS..youre not gonna wig out..most likely noone would even notice. (unlike with weed):wave:

4. dude yeah pills in school are clutch i can actually focus on them not like after a few bowls when im just too stoned to move. pills in school are good imo

5. i used to mess wit vicodin all tha time
    depends what stregth you got...5's, 7.50's or some 10's
    i'd take like 3 7.50's or a couple 10's. the 7.50's seem to hit harder than tha 10's to me tho

6. half of high school i was loaded on norcos, so yeah do it.

why go to high school, when you could go to school high

7. Vicodin's the single best high school drug.

Just chilling in chair feeling great is plenty to put a simle on your face. Good times.:)

8. Ehhh, I've always thought adderall's were best for school. But then again, I used up all my vikes before school started so I wouldn't really know.

9. #9 Saucy, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    How much do you weigh? I wouldn't take more milligrams of hydrocodone than 1/8 of your bodyweight (in lbs) for your first time. Opiates are great. Just don't get addicted ;)

Edit: hahaha, I just realized what I said. Correction to make this sentence make sense. It just sounds so complicated now lol.

10. man i had some bad luck with vicodin, i was selling some trees, and some mother fucker who's a bit bigger than me jacks my quarter and wants to fight me, and i couldn't do shit because i was so relaxed from the vicodin, so he ran off when my homies got there.. sheeiiiittt.....
    had i not been on that shit i would've tried to get that shit back or something...
    but hey not saying it's bad, i was feeling pretty damn good before all that.

11. what are you talking about?:confused::confused:

12. i was on vicodin and was drunk in class... but thats college. In highschool its too much of a risk

13. yea i weigh 160 lbs and i just took 19 pounds of oxycotin, will i be alright?

14. just save the vics for when u get home. ul have alot more fun.

15. lol thats what I get for posting while baked. Original post is fixed now though.

16. 1/8th of your bodyweight is a pretty low dose, for me at least. I only weigh 125 so that comes out to about 15mg of hydro, which is weak as hell for me. Last time I took Vicodin I had to take about 50mg to be feeling good off it. And for oxy I need like 20mg to be feeling good.

17. Yo snort 1 and pop 3, that'll have you feeling like a god..

18. #18 Saucy, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009

I assume you're doing a cold-water extraction for the 50mg dose? One thing for the OP to consider is that unless he is extracting the hydrocodone, any dose over 20-25mgs will introduce more paramecetol into the bloodstream than the human liver is comfortable with. Clinically detectable liver damage has been shown to occur in APAP concentrations as low as 50 mg/kg, or 2800 mgs for someone of your bodyweight.

I have taken a lot of opiates, and have a moderate tolerance myself. Even so, I get a comfortable buzz from 20mgs of hydro or 15mgs of oxy, as long as I am combining them with weed. And for a first-timer like the OP, I would recommend starting out with a lower dose. You can always go up from there, after all.

19. hahahahahha 19 pounds

what would 19 pounds of oxy look like

20. Vic is wonderful, 20mg makes me very chill...30 and I probably won't move...all I'd be able to do is hit the bong