vicodin.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kalayyy7, Dec 30, 2008.

1. i have 4 vikes that im saving for new years..ive been doing research and half the stuff i readsays the effects are better if you crush them before you eat tgem, and the other half says it makes no difference.

anyone know?

2. All it does is bring the onset faster, but not by much. We're talking like 10 minutes. You will still get high if you take them whole or just break them into a couple pieces, plus you won't have to taste all that nastiness.

3. So, if some of the research you've done shows that crushing them is better, yet other parts say it doesn't make a difference, why not just crush them up? Either way, you'll get fucked up, and might also get a better high. Win/win, man.

4. Go for it and crush them, you have nothing to lose.

5. i would parachute them

and don't drink on vic's (just a reminder cause it's new years and all)

6. thanks guys!:)

7. i have chewed them and they hit no different really. just break in half and swallow. why chew on a nasty ass pill to have it hit you maybe 10 minutes sooner? its likely to cause nausea just from the taste.

8. what does breaking it in half do? why is that better than whole?

9. i dunno but i assume it dissolves faster when broken in half. its just a ritual i do with them tho i dont know if it actually speeds up absorption.

10. oh, okay! thanks

11. no you should drink on vics...its fun when you get shit faced off 4 beers lol...and esp. if your only doin 2 or 3 you'll be fine.

12. i only crushed the pills once, i hate trying to get all the powder, and that shit tastes bad..

i always just broke em in half and swallowed, but even that doesnt really matter..if you pop em normally, youll still feel really nice and equally as high as if you crushed them..

13. well, each time you break a pill in half/fourths/tiny bits/powder you are creating more surface area to dissolve at once, i persanoly just notice that when you pop them full; the effect comes more gradually but preaks longer, if you start to create more surface area then i persanly feel it kick in faster and stronger but the peak doesnt last as long also if you have more than 3,000 apap in them i like to take them whole because if i dont it hurst my stomach after.
    if this is your fisrt time i would suggest poping them whole or in halfs.

14. well its definitely not my first time--i used to pop 4 or 5 daily, but i havent had any for almost a year.
    ive never tried halves though, so ill try that.

15. okay so i just wanted to share:
    i decided not to wait till new years. i have no will power.
    i just took 4, broken in half.:)

16. whatever it says NOT to do....basically thats them saying DO IT...thats just their way of not getting sued.

17. huh?:confused:

18. on the scrip..."DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES".

19. i have nothing against mixing opiates with alcohol, it's APAP i don't like to fuck with.

meaning:
    drinking on vic's : NO
    drinking on oxy: YES

20. thats why there are countless guides on CWE